The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm Vignesh and I'm from Salem. I heard about Construct 2 from a friend of mine.
B

Post » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi. I'm a young not experienced game developer. I make Youtube gaming videos 'n stuff and now try to make few games as a hobby. I hope that the community of scirra will help me when I need it and I can help others. I'm not good at introducing myself. Yea, bye.
B

Post » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Jorge

Hi Im a college student who wants to start programing games for Android in the best possible way.
Im from Mexico City and I heard about SCIRRA from a friend.
B

Post » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

¡Hello world!
Here, call me Phanale =)
Just amking this for fun, and because i want to do stuff that people enjoy =D
greetings~.
B

Post » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 pm

:| Hello. I'm Dymiar. I'm new. that's it.
B

Post » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 pm

HI all
I'm Jon Krebs I live in New Zealand, I heard about construct from a Microsoft summer programme.
signing in
B

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:58 am

Hello everyone,

Just stopping to say hi and that I am eager to become more active in this beautiful community.
B

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

Hi guys try to make something 1 time i think mb here i can make my 1 mage even if it be Flash
B

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:35 am

I'm Raymond I like to make games from USA!!! :P :P :P
B

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am

Hi people of construct 2,

I am Ronald Molenaar, I'm 14 years old and I'm interested in the construction of a game. I already know a little bit how to program games. I used Gamemaker to make platform games with a lot of program codes for things like gravity. Later I bought the Lite version of Game maker. :( But it was to hard to make a good looking platform game: I used selfmaded graphics wich I made on game maker itself, and The only thing the charachter could do was jumping on enemy's to kill them, and I made some monsters with different powers. And the charachter could collect fruits. But I wanted the character to use tools, to switch between them :o . That people can open an inventory to look wich items he has. but I could not program it :x . Later I downloaded construct 2, wich is totaly different as Game maker, So I just did an tutorial and ended using construct 2 because I didn't like it :roll: . Now I donwloaded construct 2 again. Because I think it is an easy way to create games :) . And I hope there are options to make an inventory and make items with different uses. ;)

From Ronald Molenaar ( ronald.molenaar99@gmail.com)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic