The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Hey,
My name is Andrew or Drewzi if you want, I love designing games and T-shirts, I cannot program which is why I use Construct 2, I have made a few games and I am looking to make some more, Check out my T-shirts on redbubble here: [url]drewzi.com[/url] or my gamejolt here: http://gamejolt.com/profile/chaotic-pixel/27188/ I come from Great Britain and I am sixteen in case you wanted to know.

Bye.
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:47 pm

still new in C2 environment :)
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:39 pm

hey,
i want coding bt not like 20-30 pages then i found c2........nd this is amazing........very new enviorment to me... 8-) :roll: :ugeek: :geek:
B

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:48 am

Hey everyone. My name is Unknown. Ive heard about about this site from r/incremental and it was posted as a way to create games without coding skills. I hope this site helps out with what i had in mind for the last 3-4 yrs but never had any luck in developing.

Hmm what else could i say im a computer geek, love games both computer and console. I love the outdoors and animals.

well cant think of anything else right now....oh and i bite but dont draw blood....unless asked to.
B

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:01 am

i am a noob game maker noob noob
i found that construct 2 is an EASY game maker
i will make games.
nooob games
im noob at making games
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Hello all, I'm Chan from Hong Kong. New to C2 and kind of stuck at this moment. I do design related stuff. Hopefully I can find someone who can do the programming and I do the artworks:)
B

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi! I'm Madi, nice to meet you all. I stumbled upon this website because there was a link on a mine sweeper app. I've never actually completed a game before. I am interested in computers. I like the color blue, and cats. My favorite game is Microsoft Jigsaw. I am very into puzzles because they challenge my mind.
B

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello, I'm OnlyGames, I was searching for some games creators when I saw, Construct 2 because, I need a simple and professionnal game maker.

I hope my games will be great for me and you...
I'm not in a team, I'm alone and I'm 13.

Before this, I was on an another game creator but, this was :evil: and sometimes :? and even :x :cry:
B

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi, just posting for the first time to get ny badge :P
B

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 am

Hallo everyone, I saw this on steam, but grabbed it off scirra because the steam version crashed itself to death.

I intend to figure out how to make games, by remaking some greatest hits (mostly atari) and several of my own. I've tried Lua and C, though I understand them, I can never put anything together for some reason.

First Thing I wanna redo is the good o'l Asteroids :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic