The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Dave, CEO of LilCon Games, and I heard about Construct 2 from Bucky Roberts over at

https://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston

Thanks,
Dave Reilly,
CEO, LilCon Games
LilCon Games
Facebook
Twitter
B

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:45 am

Message: MrTea can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
I'm MrTea. I'm not a very interesting person.

http://thirdstyle.com/profile/MrTea
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 am

Hello
Mist this Thread

But better late then newer
My name is Robert

I grow up during Amiga, Atari and my first computer was Atari 520 Last Atari I had was Falcon 1040 really nice days 8-)

I like Fantasy Games RPG mostly and strategy games.
I did get In to Never winter nights 1 got stuck there until Neverwinter nights 2 where I did create a persistent server. Had a bigg player base for 4 years. (at least for nwn2) :P

It was when creating content to server I relist how much fun it was to make game.
But as player base dropped to 1 logged in now and again I did take it down.

And for couple of months I was quit lost nothing to do at computer untill i found Construct 2
Made my first game and work.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:25 am

hi im matt from england =) first time ive ever tryed to make a game without knowing a thing about programming lol construct 2 makes it so easy! already ive almost made my first game but im ran into a small problem i dont know how to fix lol now....time to find the troubleshooting part of the forum lol =)
B

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 am

Well....emmm.hello :D
I begin my new poject using Construct2!
Good luck everybody!
B

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

I introduced myself already and did not get the badge,hopefully with this post I will the badge :roll:
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi there!
My name is Nicolò and I'm a student/worker from Italy.

I started using XNA three years ago, but real life took me at bay..
Last year I discovered Construct 2 from a friend and I bought it in december on steam!
When I was still using the free version I also joined LD#28 and I loved that experience.
Now I'm using all my free time to design the basic scheme for a game that will really satisfy me!

Let's have fun guys! :D

p.s. My English is not so good, I'm sorry.. ^^'
B

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Hello everybody! My name is Trevor and I am from Forsaken Limited (Really, I am the only person in the company anyway). I have just recently gotten into making Video Games. If you want to know more about me, Everything you need to know is on my profile. I also have links to my Nintendo Network ID, Xbox Live (Currently ran out), and Steam. As well as my Facebook (Company's Facebook, not my personal one.) and my Youtube that I will be posting all of my updates on! I hope I get to know all of you somehow!

~Trevor
B

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:05 pm

I have no coding skills and no game making experience. I do, however, have curiosity.
B

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Hello everyone, i just got the free version of construct 2 which I´m excited to learn more about.

Regards Klaus
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic