The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:04 pm

ahaha!! don't know what to say.. I am new here ^_^. thanks to scirra.. hope I can be a help to others.. first time to be part of a forum.. hahaha!! lets make cools stuff build a new world of game experience.. see ya later guys..
B

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Message: vitoravale is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi, I'm Vitor A. Vale, from brazil, I am quite interested in the platform and hopefully get to use it in my studies :D

Att,
Vitor A. Vale
B

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello! My name is Jonah.
I live in Texas
And i hope to make a fortune off game design
B

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi all!

My name is Chad Stanley I am from Western Kentucky. I own a small technology firm that specializes in Software and Systems Engineering. We found Scirra's Construct 2 Application through our continued education efforts in the Microsoft Virtual Academy portal. Our initial interest and introduction to this product is experimental at this point but, I am personally very excited to get started.

Thanks and looking forward to getting busy!

-Chad
B

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:20 am

Been writing software for 30 yrs and just looking for something different to see if I can write some cool games for my grandkids.
B

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:27 am

hello, I am a iOS developer, new for Construct2 :mrgreen: I lived in Taiwan. :D
B

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:22 am

Hello! I am a student and a programmer.
B

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:29 pm

HI I am from a small island in the Caribbean called St.Lucia. I was searching the web for a simple way to create games and i came across this site and decided to give it a try. Hope to learn a lot and have fun at game building and hopefully build a game. :D
B

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:23 pm

I was just surfing net when i found out about construct 2 . I did some research and thought of giving it a try...and here
I am. I am a student and a programmer.
B

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 am

New To Game Development

Title says it best! I am new to the game app development world. I am starting to explore the ins and outs of development. Hopefully, I will have a game on the android and ios stores.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic