The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:00 pm

I don't really have much to say except for hi! :D
B

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Message: weaselfrederick is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi :!: #23#
B

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Hello, my name is Alexander.
I found out about Construct from the MVA Jumpstart.
B

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi
B

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Hello, I am an Indie Dev. who has used other programmes. after seeing this though, I decided to try out the free one and I love it. My backgrounds are Chile, London, Tunbridge Wells and, finally, Norfolk. I look forward to posting my first game :P
B

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello my new community!

You may call me Izzy if you'd like. I'm as excited as ever to involve myself in this community to learn more about game design and to learn more about the people making them. I am new to the practice of game design, but I have studied this subject and correlating subjects in a broad scope. I'm kind of a research junkie, so I may have helpful links on various things that I'm happy to share as needed. I'm sure you will all be very helpful and I hope to be as helpful to you.

~Izzy
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello! I'm just downloading the demo to see if I can make something come to life! Nerdcubed (dan hardcastle) got me thinking of making games again...
B

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey! I've decided to download Construct 2, because in the gaming course I'm taking this is the program we're using. I wanted to be able to work on projects outside of my classroom. I heard about it through my teacher Josh Otto.
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:34 am

Hello i am toastynwarm (But you can call me Hayden i guess i dunno, I don't really care)
i heard about construct 2 from Nerd3 hes pretty cool you should watch him.
hmm... one question i have is what is different from the free trial and the full paid for version
youtube.com/toastygaming24seven <--- mah youtube (you dont need to go there .3.)
mcdunkalunka.tumblr.com <--- thats my tumblr im pretty cool
that is all <3
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:46 am

Hey there, I'm Hexaxus (My name for pretty much everything) and I heard about Construct 2 from Nerd3. I'm surprised to find other people that have found this program from Dan aswell.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic