The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:08 am

Hi everyone I am K3. I have heard of construct 2 from microsoft virtual academy. I download construct 2 is to give it a try. Who knows it might turn out to be a career. :lol:
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi, I'm Jannator, I downloaded construct 2 some days ago to experiment on game making, im learning a lot and I hope to buy it and develop games as soon as posible.
I'm from Colombia and learned some english in school and internet, still not that good on it thought.
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi, I'm Sknurt,
I always wanted to make a game with all the ideas floating in my head and I heard about Construct 2 on Youtube, apparently it's the easiest game making software ever, so here I am :)
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm Mr.Klungland. I heard about Construct 2 from Dan (AKA Nerd Cubed). I've been looking for a game developing program for a long time, and i finnaly think i found a god one. I'm from norway by the way. :)
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi, I go by the name Dualmask on the web (you can find me under that username on deviantART, Tumblr, Twitter, and on FB as DualmaskArt). I'm a self-taught character designer, storyteller and writer whose always wanted to make games. I went through many different softwares for the purpose of becoming an independent game developer, and I think Construct 2 is the one I'm going to stick to. I'm a late bloomer but my dream has always been to make video games...and I hate writing code so that's what brought me here. Really liking Construct so far...I've made a little test of the engine for a character I created, and as soon as I'm able to post links on the forums, I'm eager to get some critiques and advice on how to improve. For now, I'm going to try to be an active participant in these forums because I have a lot to learn and maybe even a little bit to offer.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Looking forward to trying this thing out! ;) Wait... Only Windows??? Maybe not.
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello Everybody,
I am a gen-x novice asp-vb-c#.net-sql web developer in the mid-west US. I watched the jump start MVA had on construct2 the other day and wanted to try to do some stuff myself. Wish me Luck! :shock:
Thanks for any help you may have for me being an absolute nub on construct.
fts1999
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 pm

PrSkyPr wrote:Looking forward to trying this thing out! ;) Wait... Only Windows??? Maybe not.

you can use phone-gap to port it to other systems. :o
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 pm

i am from the internet and i heard about this from nerd³, not much else to say
B

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Klungland wrote:I'm Mr.Klungland. I heard about Construct 2 from Dan (AKA Nerd Cubed). I've been looking for a game developing program for a long time, and i finnaly think i found a god one. I'm from norway by the way. :)

well, i've not tried it yet if nerd³ can use it, it must be a god of a program
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic