The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi there I'm Creng and I joined today here x3 um I heard about Construct 2 on Steam first time but I decided to get it through the REAL website x3 I'm 31 years old from Finland and I love anime and manga and i also like to listen music, read some comics/mangas, youtubing, gaming and and yeah x3 if you haev any questions feel free to ask :3
B

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:08 pm

I am a human who has heard of construct to from a certain how to snooker person
B

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:36 pm

I heard about this from a friend, decided to give it a shot. I've never made a game, so this should be interesting.... :D

Let's see how this goes!
B

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 am

Good day to all of you ladies and gentlemen alike! My name is Demon Games, and I actually found out about Construct 2 thanks to OfficialNerdCubed (Daniel Hardcastle). :geek:
B

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:26 am

Welcome to all the newcomers of the week!

As you're all new arrivals, please take a look at the How Do I - Frequently asked questions and Tips for posting in the "How do I?" forum before asking for game creation assistance.

Additionally, there are many tutorials you can start learning with hosted here on Scirra's website.

Again, welcome to the community, and happy developing! :)
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:52 am

I teach HS business and computer classes in South Dakota and I'm looking for a good way to get my students excited about programming and to begin coding. My students and I have no experience, so any advice anyone can give would be GREATLY apprecaited!
B

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:35 am

Hi I'm a student programmer from Canada. Loved computers since i was a kid and recently wanted to make indie games. Heard of construct 2 from thenewboston's channel on youtube.!
B

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am

Hi, I'm Matt, and I like platformer games. A lot.

I'm a first year student for Software Engineering/Game Development at Media Design School in Auckland, New Zealand. I love making games, however bad they may be, so I feel like Construct 2 would be a nice break from AS3.

Also I'm only making this post for the badge. Thanks :)
B

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:53 am

@afluth Welcome! You'll find plenty of help topics in the How Do I and Beginner Questions sub-forum, and you can also ask questions there and members of our helpful community will be happy to assist. Additionally, there are many tutorials to enable you and your students to hit the ground running for some fun, quick projects.

@civicboy13
Welcome to the C2 community!

@memequeen2014
Welcome from across the ocean (Australia, ha ha)! If you're only posting for the badge, check out the other Badges and post more often, :P.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:50 am

Message: moriczgergo8 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi! I'm moriczgergo8!
I'm a Developer!
More on: (Hungary website)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic