The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:38 pm

hi
B

Post » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 am

Hi, I'm some kind of desktop app programmer, after two decades I decided it's enough and turned myself into other direction: making small games. On the Internet I found a pile of apps and languages dedicated to this theme, but I think it's worthy to try Construct 2. I'm not sure how this process will go, so i decide to try free version, if I get some good results I'll upgrade my profile to higher level.
B

Post » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi all. The name's Sam, I'm from South Africa. I'm a network and Infrastructure manager by day. By night I develop games as a hobby hoping it will turn into something more one day.
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm Finn i just downloaded the free version. i live in The Netherlands (Don't call us Holland!!! we don't like that)
i love gaming that's just something i love to do!!! i like shooting games or Thief games. and can you guys maybe give me some tips for this software? Thx!!!
B

Post » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Greetings,

So happy to find such a great resource; I've already discovered so many unique and interesting projects through these forums that I felt it was time to start contributing to the community. My name is Kyle Preston.

I am a video game music composer; I've worked as the sound designer and score composer for two mobile games, one of which will be released very soon. My job was to write and create Chiptune 8-bit style music and effects, which I very-much enjoy, but my real passion is working on ambient/textural/cinematic music.

Favorite game is probably 'Limbo', or maybe 'Shadowgate' for NES. I love being inspired by great games and I really love the work involved in writing music for them. When I have a great project to work on, my face looks like this:

Really looking forward to contributing to the community. Cheers!
8-)
B

Post » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello, I'm excited about the opportunity to create new games. I hope to keep the momentum going. How about everyone else?
B

Post » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:17 am

Hello guys! I am Iberian, game sound designer and composer. I uploaded my first music here. I am glad I find Scirra, it is very interesting for me. Wish you good luck in sales :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:35 am

My 7 year old son is making games with this, so I figured I should learn too!!!
B

Post » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey, I'm EthanD57, and I love to make games
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Hello all, my name is Rob and I am a Game Design and Development student. I was doing some research on different development platforms and IDEs when I found someone link to this in a comment. I just downloaded the free version at the moment, but I look forward to seeing what this has to offer.

Good luck to everyone in development!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic