The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:52 am

just thought i would say hello to every one as i am new to all this and a thumbs up to Construct 2
B

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi all!

My name is Jarda, I come from Czech Republic. I spent a few years making games using a visual tool called MoMinis Studio (now PlayScape). It was fun but the Studio is really limited and it lacks a lot of more advanced features. I am glad I discovered Construct 2 now. Let's see what it is capable of...
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:03 pm

hi my name is berkay.I am from turkey/istanbul.I am 14 years old.I m highschool student.I am good at web design .
B

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey all!

I guess I am extremely new to all this. I am looking forward to being part of all this fun! It is going to be great to learn a whole new world of code and chase the dream of making a great game.

Craig
B

Post » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:49 pm

Hey All!

I guess this is the beginning of a lot of fun! I am really looking forward to chasing down the dream of having a great game out there in the world.

Craig
B

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi guys, I'm in a Master's program for game design, and I'm going to be using Construct 2 to make my first game, HOORAY!
B

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:54 pm

X₢₢₢
₢₢?°?°///?:0|:)
B

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey there
I'm Sri and I'm a Computer science Student.
B

Post » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Hey there everyone.

My name is Benjamin, I'm 20 years old and have always been interested in game design and the art behind it. Ever since my dad introduced me to Wolfenstein 3D (maybe not the best game for a 5 year old, but oh well) I have been kind of a game addict. I've played everything between heaven and earth, and I have always wanted to be able to create a game myself. Already I'm impressed by how much Construct can do, compared to how simple it is.

I have a range of ideas that I hope can be realised using construct, maybe someday ill have a game to show for you all.
B

Post » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:26 am

Hi I'm Zedman i suppose i;m just trying something out because nerd cubed reccomened it
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic