The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:55 am

Hi. I'm Maverick. I am a 9th grader at Roosevelt High school. I heard about Construct 2 from the Codeday event at PowerObjects. I am excited to try to make my 1st game while there this weekend.
B

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 am

Hello there :D, my name is Mounes Masri, a 11th grader at International School of Arts and Sciences know, really hard to pronounce isn't it :P. I'm half Turkish half Syrian, living in Dubai at the moment. I just got into programming and i think that Construct 2 is a good starting point or a good program to learn the basics and get projects done in less time, which is exactly what i want, i wanna get that feeling of motivation after finishing my first project. I'm currently taking C++ as a Computer Science course and AP Computer, learned a bit of java, and the basics of coding in general.Thank you. :D
B

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi, I'm from Brazil, and I have great ideas for new games, that does not exist today. I'll use the construct 2 to build some of this ideas, but I think I'll need a bigger and powerfull tool to build up some of my ideas. This is my first time using Construct 2, but not the first time creating games. I already have some of them, but none for sell... Perhaps with the Construct 2 I'll re-create and create new games, and put them for sell. Love gaming. Love girls, cars, and gaming on every plataform, time, type, or class. I hope to help alot in this forum, and hope one day I'll post something like "I'm paying my bills with my own creation". Right now I'll use the Free edition of construct2 to get experience, but further I want to buy the business edition with the upgrades. Thank you very much for this opportunity and have a nice day for everyone who read my message. =]

echo thx vry mch
echo I'll try my best
PAUSE
cls
goto End
:End
exit
B

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:21 am

:arrow: learning can be fun.... :P :!:
B

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:26 pm

:D hi i'm stealth2knight hopefully i'm going to woaw every one :D
B

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:06 am

Hello everyone! My name is Trilaterus, I have actually made a game in Alpha called "A Thousand Hands" in Construct 2 and more about it is in the completed section of these forums! I just need some more rep to post links to it though... I'm getting closer! :P

See you soon!
B

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:48 am

Hi
my nickname is Bolo and I'm from Poland!

I heard bout Construct 2 from a frend that just started studies somewhere in UK and its about Game Design ...
i can't afford studies so i lern on my own.

so thanx for giving it for free :/ :roll:
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:04 am

hi i am making some cule gamees so staee tunned :P
B

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:14 am

Hello, I'm MrWhoGames
<3 Video games
<3 Cooking
<3 NoLifing

I hope this program is a great start for making games. =D

Hiya *waves*
B

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 am

Hello. My name is Maxim.
I come from a small town in Russia- Kiselevsk.
Once I entered on "Youtube" "How to make a game?"
I natkunulsya on video where they made the game on "Scirrhus construct." And then it started. I studied it for 2 years. Then I saw "Konstrkut 2". At first I thought that this second-rate garbage which I do not understand anything. But then I began to explore in it and I realized that this is a wonderful development environment.
:|
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic