The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi world! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:08 am

Hello. I heard about Construct 2 from Diego from Microsoft :D
B

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello world!
I am a new born to Construct 2, is there anyone out there who has developed a multi player game.
That allows players to join a game and challenge each other to complete a task, via the internet?
B

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello!

This thing looks really nifty. Love the idea of visual development + JavaScript extensible. See you all in the forums.

Chris.
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:39 am

hello all :mrgreen: i am newbie here :roll:
i hear about Construct 2 from friend on fb
if i have mistake ,please forgive me :D hehe
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:49 am

Hello! Just heard about this game engine today and thought I'd give it a whirl. SO far, it works great :D
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:35 am

Hi everyone! Been involved with WYSIWYG game editors since the days of Klik & Play, have never been active in a community, but that's about to change.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:36 am

Hello! I'm NickFromNothing, which means I'm Nick... and my dev team is From Nothing Game Studios. We're nearing the release of our initial title on the Wii U.

However, I'm not a programmer, more art and design on our team, and have been sampling Construct 2 for some other on-the-side development. I'm a big fan of shmups and high-intensity gaming--whatever that may entail. Lately, it's been a lot of Velocity on the PS4 and Vita.
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 am

hello all, i am new here, just starting to learn Construct 2, so far it is a lots of fun but there is lots of to learn. :D
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello people! I'm a boy who's recently gained an interest in creating my own game. I've practiced a bit of website development with html but want to move on and learn python and c++. However, I would like to first have a look at a more visual interface to start off with. If you have any ideas to help me get started learning construct 2 (free version), then it would be greatly appreciated. Even a simple welcome to forums will be nice too. :)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic