The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi im scott, im 17. Im a flash programmer, but I follow a blog made by a great man called Emanuele Feronato. And he wrote a post on construct 2. So i thought i would give it a try.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Welcome to all the new (and not so new ;)) comers, enjoy your stay and have a nice game making.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi. My is John. I am a web developer, music producer,graphic designer, game developer. This is my first attempt at Html5 gaming and so far I am absolutely loving it!!
In time I will share a music pack with the Scirra community but for now I must spend time learning... Best Wishes
Chartbreakerz Interactivebreez6152011-11-27 22:16:05
B
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 am

Hello My Name in Ardiansyah, I'm Indonesian. I think I'll create game as my weekend project. I hope the community will help me learning.

Thanks .
B
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 am

Hi, I'm new to this game making idea but am having a ball with it. I started about 6 weeks ago primarily on Game Maker but found the coding a little tricky to deal with. I then happened across Construct 2 recently and I've gotta say it's incredible.

It does seem to have huge potential!!

My biggest problem is trying to finish one complete game, i have heaps of ideas and am constantly jumping around.

Am looking forward to learning more about this great program on my game development journey!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 am

Hi guys, and welcome :)

Glad you are all having fun. Don't forget if you have any problems just ask in the help sections, or join us in the IRC chat :)

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 am

I'm Willian, I'm 18 and currently working as a Java Web programmer and studying for oracle's official test. I've learned POO by my own when I was 16.

Never developed a game before, but I'm quite tired of developing systems, so I guess it's time to try something new. Since I has played games until 17, the idea of developing a game looks quite interesting for me.

My goal is to develop some simple casual games, and maybe if Construct 2 allows me, a simple RPG game (since I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan).
B
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Hello Scirra World,

I'm an experienced developer/admin in the highly misunderstood Lotus Notes/Domino "space" (Let's not go there.) Hey, it's a living. I'm looking to port the skills in coding, enterprise app dev and project management over to the much more interesting realm of online multiplayer game design! All coding geniuses welcome to connect.

FB: BillShears16
Twitter: BillShears16

I also write. Here's long-form sci-fi:
Kite: A Novel in Earth Orbit

And here's a complete sci-fi short story.
The Beekeeper

Enjoy.

Bill
B
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi there,

I stumbled upon Construct through this fellow named Konjak and so far so good :D
I'm a graphic artist by profession, stuff I've been in includes one completed game for iDevices called DrawRace2 and an indie UDK project called Angels Fall First: Planetstorm, which is still in the works. Anyone wanting to know more, please visit my portfolio at skyway.carbonmade.com

I'm trying Construct for the sheer heck of it, I've used UDK and Unity, somewhat know my way around them, but both are too time-consuming for a small team with very limited time and resources, which just wants to test some ideas quickly :)SkyWay2011-11-29 16:14:18
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 am

Hi,
My name is Julio, but friends call me "Juce". I'm from Chile.
I learned about Construct after a classmate in videogame design used this software to create his first ever game prototype.
I'm looking forward to learning and testing, and to provide feedback from my investigations.

I'm currently working on a team project, but in the meantime, this seems like a quick and easy way to try out new things on my own.

Cheers,
Juce.-

PS: BTW, I'm the director of the fanfilm Metal Gear Solid: The Mongoose Incident
http://www.mgs-mi.com
MGSMI Facebook PageJucemar2011-11-30 03:49:27
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic