The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi All... :3 ^^)/
i'm new here, ;)

you can call me "Radis" :3
B

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Hey there, I'm called Kimi.

I tried using construct 2 before in the past, but it was a little hard for me to spin with because I had no idea where everything was at.

But, I decided to give it another go and I am going fairly smooth on this try. I hope to get going a lot further with Construct 2, as it feels like it caters more towards my personalized needs as an engine.

Cheers.
B

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi xCyborg here, I am a hardline Unity dev since 2010, willing to give Construct a little try... :/:
B

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi, I just nobody for now but as my username you can call me noerman.

I don't have Contruct 2 for now (commercially), and still trying to figure if Construct 2 is the best for me.

Thanks.
B

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi, everyone i'm new at this and i'm a student trying to learn different game dev solutions. :D
B

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello! I was looking for java code to make a memory game for android and came across Construct. Going to try it out... looks great! A little pricey for me though....
B

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 am

trying to teach my daughter how to program by making a game together
B

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:55 am

hiiiiii
B

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:03 pm

hello i just join this community and learn with you how to makes video games
B

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi, my name is Mathijs (Unless you're Dutch you'll pronounce that wrong. I guarantee it.)

I started playing games when I was about four years old on our home PC, which still used DOS at the time. Since then I've never stopped playing videogames, and I don't plan on ever doing so. Although I've had a lot of dream jobs since I was a kid, I'm now completely focused on making games. The reason for this is that games have always been an important and happy part in my life and I want to create similar experiences for others. Carry on tradition!

Hopefully I'll graduate somewhere in the next six months, and become a pro game designer.

Cheers, and game on!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic