The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello all! I'm Brandon, known to others on the internet as Sharpshooter. I found out about Construct 2 through my web design professor, who has been hyping up the engine as well as the advent of HTML5 games. I fell in love with Construct 2 by the end of the first tutorial.

As someone who has studied more of the design and art aspects of game design, I'm happy to see an engine that focuses less on the language and more on the logic when it comes to programming. I'm happy to be a part of this community, and hope to learn and make some games while I'm here!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi, my name is Csar im from Portugal and i am a music composer, but i love games since atari 2600.I would love to make music for videogames, but until now i didnt have the opportunity to do it. Now with Construct 2 ill make the music for my own game

http://www.youtube.com/user/TecManMusic    cesisco2011-12-01 20:43:18
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Two brothers 9 and 11 who are making HTML5 games using Constuct2. We are having a blast doing it even through we are still learning a lot about programming as well as game making.

We will be putting our games on our website and we hope to be able to make multi-player online games too.
B
G

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 am

hi this is sagnik...just came through construct..its a great thing...looking forward to learn a lot of things...thanks ashley for his efort.
B
G

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Welcome to the site everyone!
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey, I never took the time to introduce myself!

I thought I'd have a pop up and introduce myself to the Scirra community!

Name: Dean Reynolds
Nickname: Dcrew
Hobbies/Best Interests: Computer Programming / Game-Creation

So... What's up people? :]
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am

My name is Peter and I'm 39. I live in Berkeley, CA and I have wanted to make video games my entire life.

I'm a web developer/java programmer. I am interested in making art, arduino, and games.

B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:34 am

Greetings,

My name is Julian and I'm from the land down under.

I rediscovered Scirra about a week ago. A great Indie game "and yet it moves" inspired me to try my hand at making my own Game.

At first I was looking at Torque 2d but wanted to start with something a little easier. I tried Construct Classic years ago and Liked it so c2 seemed like the perfect candidate.

So here I am.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi, my name is Angel. I'm from Spain.

I've always been interested in creating things. And videogames, being interactive, were incredibly appealing, but complicated.

Im a Graphic Designer and have some experience doing graphics for videogames.

I've got a little programming experience with ActionScript2 and PHP. But not enough to be able to create a game.

Construct 2 seemed perfect for me. And even though I'm a Mac user, I downloaded free version to an old PC. After seeing how capable it is, I decided to purchase it while the early adopter price was still in place.

I create my graphics on my Mac, switch to PC to use Construct 2 and thanks to Dropbox the graphics are already there :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 am

I am another noob developer in the making! Nice to meet everyone!
Golf Clap Please
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic