The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Well, I'm currently just looking into Construct 2 out of curiosity. Part of me wants to try to develop a game for the Wii U, but I'm not sure yet. Just thinking around.

So, about me... I'm a senior in college. I know JavaScript, Visual Basic, C++, Java, and HTML5/CSS3. My last game-related projects were a simple text-based RPG in C++ and I made a little platformer in my JavaScript class using the Enchantjs framework. I'm also an avid Heavy Metal fan. My favorite genres of Metal are Doom and its heavier variants (Death/Doom and Funeral Doom), Symphonic Metal, Gothic Metal, and Death Metal.

As for gaming, my favorite games will also be Nintendo. I believe they make the best games from a design and aesthetic perspective, even if they are still lacking on the online front (but at least they're getting there!). But at the same time, I appreciate all games. I own approximately 1,300 games spanning 24 platforms. My favorite consoles are the Wii U, NES, GameCube, Virtual Boy, and PlayStation. I also enjoy more obscure consoles like the Turbografx-16. (I want a Vectrex badly!)

Anyway, so that's enough about me. You'll see more of me if I decide to to use this application. ;)
B

Post » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:14 am

:arrow:
B

Post » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:17 am

Hi!

My name is Max! I love games and I was looking for ways to try myself as a creator of some kind of a game that would excite myself and others :) I really like Warcraft 2 graphics, so going to try to create something by using Blizzard's War2 resources (I guess first I have to ask their permission, hehe). Hopefully Construct 2 will help me to get somewhere :)

Have a nice game development! :)
B

Post » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:45 am

Hello, some of you may of seen me lurking around the fourms yet I have not made one of these so I decided to.

my Name is Callum Overy, I enjoy making games just not with C2 but other using languages such as lua, js, java I own a website ( cannot post link) where I upload my games to and you can register and earn achievements(like a personal Kongerate) I will always try to help people out. So this is quite small I know I will refine it soon.

Some facts:
Earth has water.
Third rock from the sun has water
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 am

Hi. I'm Anthony and I heard about Construct 2 from CartoonSmart. I'm a computer science student at Purdue and I've been a hobbyist game maker for years. I'm looking forward to learning this application! YAY GAMES!!!
B

Post » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi,
My name is Martijn. I 'm learning C# with MVA and found out about Construct 2 also at MVA.
B

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:00 am

Hello,

My name is Jeppe, I am a Software Engineer with an interest in game development and design, and I am trying out construct 2 as a tool for early prototypes.
B

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:26 am

Been planning to buy for years. Today is the day. Hello All.
B

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Helo Word Mi name is Marcos Diniz :ugeek:
B

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello,

My name is Raúl, I'm interested in game development and design, and I am trying out construct 2.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic