The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey there! :D My name is Steph, I study Game Development with Train2Game (all advice more than welcomed) and I work at Game. Lots of game based activities..! :geek:
B

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi there!
My name is Hanneke Lovink aka Hannah Solovink.
I'm at first, a huuuuuge Star Wars fan. That's why I have chosen this name!

I started playing games since I was like six years old. I got a Nintendo Gamecube, PC with Lego games and Rayman, I fell in love instantly.
I started my own collection a while ago. I like playing those games, but I'm not very good at it. So I thought it would be nice to be able to make my own games.
Well! Here I am. Starting as a fresh gamemaker.

Cheers!
B

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:51 am

Hi all , My name Bagus , I student From Indonesia , I Interest with this Program
B

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:29 am

Yo, names Bond, Diamond Bond, ;)
B

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:37 am

Hy, my name is Tom, from Croatia, a begginer!
B

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 pm

My name Daniil.Rossiya .
B

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:34 am

Hello all! 28 year old computer science student from Utica College NY!
B

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:35 am

Hi All,

My name is ecoay and I am a full time, web developer, dad, and husband. I am a part-time gamer, streamer, and designer. I am currently learning the ins and out of unity but after watching a few Construct 2 streams I figured I would develop a few game in it with some fellow streamers and have fun making the games we want to play. We chose C2 over Unity for our projects because I am the only one of the group with a programming background.
B

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:51 am

Hello everybody!
My name is Marc from France.
I love to design colorfull univers and character :P !
B

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:04 am

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a while, and thought it was time to introduce myself. I am a 34-year-old student in Media Science, and am currently in an internship at a semi-governmental organisation. My jobdescription entails the development and creation of a non-commercial game, which they can use for recruitment purposes. I am using Construct 2 for the job :).

This is my first ever game with Construct 2, so it's a matter of trial and error. I am very grateful for the excellent posts and tutorials on the site, and found many a good tip & trick here, which I attempt to adapt to my project. A big thank you to all, who share their experiences and have helped me and others! :)

- Lady D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic