The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:05 pm

BiaBig wrote:Oiii :D
Estou experimentando Construct 2 e aprendendo, para lançar o meu primeiro jogo. /o/

Same here my friend!
B

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:45 am

Hello Friends,

I'm a student in the United States studying computer science. I heard about construct from Finji, a videogame publisher. I'm really excited to get started!
B

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello,
I am a human being whos dream is to become a game developer. I heard about constuct from YouTube
B

Post » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am

Hello everyone,

I've actually been registered for a while under a different name, but I've finally started to learn C2 enough to get some creations going...so a name change was appropriate 8-) I'm a one-man team working on games in my college off-time. Anyway, I'm very amazed at C2 and very glad I found it, keep up the good work guys!
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:40 am

Hi There. I'm Rusty, I'm just getting my hands onto C2 and making my first attempt at a game. A bit of a large undertaking for me right off the bat, but there's just some ideas I haven't been able to get out of my head.
B

Post » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:15 pm

RustyRedHero wrote:Hi There. I'm Rusty, I'm just getting my hands onto C2 and making my first attempt at a game. A bit of a large undertaking for me right off the bat, but there's just some ideas I haven't been able to get out of my head.

Yea the same happened to me when I first discovered C2. I put alot of time into the project and realized I was starting off way too big. I put that aside for now and I've scaled down a bit for my current project and just maintain a notepad for those ideas that pop up. Anyway, good luck man!
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Hey everyone! Thought I'd take a stab at programming like everyone else. Hopefully Construct 2 can help me figure out the sorted mess of game ideas in my head.

Fingers crossed! Look forward to taking this trip with you all!
B

Post » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello World. Just started with HTML5 game project using Construct 2.
B

Post » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:54 am

Hi there,
Started using C2 for almost 4 months. Because of college I haven't had the time to fully check out all of the features and potential of this program. I also haven't been active on the forums or anything.. I'm deciding to step it up a notch, let's see what I can do. I'm also interested in casual game dev's who want to chat and work on some stuff, I'm pretty much down for anything! 8-)
B

Post » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:54 am

I am a new member in this community. I am a tourist and like to see the beautiful creation of God. I think travel to different country or city it the best way to enjoy vacation and holidays. As travelling is a great source of entertainment as well as it is also source to improve your knowledge about other countries, their cultures, traditions, lifestyles and their people. It is a nice way to enjoy your free time. Do you like travelling?
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic