The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:26 am

Hi! I'm Unnatural20. I heard about Construct 2 while working with a friend on the graphics for his game. He had a grand 'ol time with Construct 2, after GameMaker failed him again and again.

He ran out of gameplay and level ideas and sputtered. But when *I* had a game idea, I figured Construct 2 would be the way to go.
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi there!
I'm a student developer under the studio alias 'Pixcel Studios' hoping to build my portfolio and acquire skills and knowledge along the way.
Whilst I have never used Construct 2 before, I have experience using Unity and Gamemaker for game development as well as art programs such as photoshop and illustrator.
I can't wait to get started on my first html5 project, thanks for reading, if any of you have any tips they would be much appreciated!
Thank you and good luck to you all with your own personal endeavors :D
B

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi my name is Michael Beatty and have familiarity with a number of applications including Unity and Blender. I look forward to tryin out Construct
B

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello Everyone !!!!
I am Seyed Mahdi Mostafavi !!
I am honored to be a member of this website and be a good game programmer one day !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope to find new friends and make good friends here !!

I have some info about myself in profile !
Hope to be useful !

thank you so much for your time and attention !!!
B

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Hello Everybody ! :)
My name is Danny , last time i used a construct classic to introduce myself
but from today i am a proud User of Construct 2 :D !
B

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello Everybody
My name is James, I heard about this on a link from a Udemy course Just want to learn about producing some simple games for my daughter :D
B

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi I'm Davis7457, People call me Davis... Been on a while. Just didn't get around to introducing myself. Hoping to make some great games. But still a noob right now.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:08 am

Hey, I'm Sceptic Macta. This won't be long but I came here to make some games and learn and make friends :)
B

Post » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:23 am

Hey all :) My name is Nerdsauce .... okay it's not, it's David - but everyone knows me as Nerdsauce so ... yeah.

I'm here because of TheNerdCubed who made a great little game with this software, and after seeing what he was able to do I thought to myself "I can do something like that!" - so here I am to prove myself right! :)
No idea what kind of games I am going to create with the software - or what kind of games are even possible to create, with the exception of side-scrollers that I have seen in the Showcase on the site. I hope to create my own graphical assets for the game, but I'll probably need help on the music front at some point.

So yeah ... that's me!
Nice to meet you :)
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 am

Hi, I'm Allen, just a hobbyist decided to make casual mobile/web games. I'm so glad to come across this game engine, it's relatively easy for me. (I will definately get the C2: personal edition soon~)

For now, it's LEARNING time for me! Thanks for all the tutorials & tips the people gave in the website! My first C2 project will be a cooking simulator. (I am making a prototype of it) Not sure how will it stands out, but time will tell!

Let's have FUN making games we love!

ps: The game that (finally) pulls me into this is FNAF. :D (not the same engine though)
Image Image
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic