The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi, I'm Ian. I've been interested in making games for a while now and I've been using Unreal Development Kit, and have tried out Blender and Unity before hearing about Construct 2. So I decided to give it a try and see how it goes. Nice to meet you all.
B

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Im Aasmund (the first letter Å isnt in english), from Norway. Have used Unreal Engine 4 for 3D games and tried Unity3D for 2D games, but I dont like Unity3D installs itself and the import-setup. When I saw Construct 2 i feelt that this is for me. I also bought the personal licence and just bought Spriter, so now I have a complete pipeline for 2D game-developement :) The community is friendly and active and that what I like when Im using Construct 2.
System:
ASUS rog G550JK - 12GB ram - Nvidia GeFroce 850 2GB
Constuct 2 personal
B

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:19 am

Hey guys
Hello World
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:50 am

Im james and i wanted to learn how to code so if NerdCubed can i probably can to.
B

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:18 am

Message: faiby is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi I am Filip :) a marketing expert from Czech republic! See my website
B

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:26 am

hey
B

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:14 am

Hey everyone, I'm young beginner gamedev from Ukraine.
Decided to degrade from Unity and Corona SDK and give a try to Construct2 :roll:
B

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi I'm Janis, herd about this amazing program in GGJ
B

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:42 pm

(EN-US)
I participated in two editions of the Global Game Jam and 3 Ludum Dare. Instead of talking about myself (something you may tire of reading and can ask me another time, kkkk), I will present what I think and why I'm here.
For myself, games speak more of the people and their esxpressão needs. When I create something, I always try to think of those who actually will play. I believe the gaming world found me in a very good phase of its growth. I have created more than 30 games, finished off several of them, I say, completed its development, finding that the only way we learn to create concepts that actually add up to people's lives.
Being here means not only that I use Contruct 2 Scirra, but it makes me feel that I can be part of something bigger, with people who want to give others part of your point of view and thus give them unique experiences and meaningful to their lives.
I hope I can contribute, share and innovate in a collaborative and intelligent way. I started this universe with his left foot, but I think now I have the maturity to work with all of you.
Pleasure .. Luiz, how can I help?

(PT-BR)
Participei de 2 edições do Global Game Jam e 3 do Ludum Dare. Ao invés de falar sobre minha pessoa (algo que vocês podem cansar de ler e podem me perguntar em outro momento, kkkk), irei apresentar do que penso e porquê estou aqui.
Para minha pessoa, jogos falam mais das pessoas e suas necessidades de esxpressão. Quando crio algo, tento pensar sempre naqueles que de fato irão jogar. Acredito que o universo de jogos me encontrou em uma fase muito boa de seu crescimento. Já criei mais de 30 jogos, finalizei vários deles, digo, completei seu desenvolvimento, descobrindo que somente assim aprendemos a criar conceitos que de fato somem para a vida das pessoas.
Estar aqui não significa apenas que utilizo o Contruct 2 da Scirra, mas me faz sentir que posso fazer parte de algo maior, com pessoas que querem conceder a outras pessoas parte do seu ponto de vista e assim dar a elas experiências unicas e significativas para suas vidas.
Espero que eu possa contribuir, compartilhar e inovar, de forma colaborativa e inteligente. Iniciei neste universo com o pé esquerdo, mas acredito que agora tenho maturidade para colaborar com todos vocês.
Prazer.. Luiz, como posso ajudar?
B

Post » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Message: barelyrobot is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
Hi i'm Nikolay
i'm here to learn and hopefully create something.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic