The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Message: Guy586 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi,
My name is Guy Martin and I'm trying to find some way that my son can start to learn how to make video games. I would like to know about any staring classes he might be able ti find. If you can give me any information on your calsses or any more that might be around the Sacramento area it will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Guy Martin
Thank You
B

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi! My name is Cecilia
I'm trying Construct 2 because a Microsoft game develop course, let’s see if I can publish a game since I don't have any experience on this. I'm actually an education professional.
B

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Hi! I am Informous! I came here to learn and make a game easily. I heard that Construct was one of the better and easier systems to use. I also got here from reddit, searching for games to play, and I saw a thread saying what should he use to make a game, and a fellow redditer said to use Construct! I wanted to give Construct a try, so here I am now.
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 am

Hello there, my name is Ruan Weber,
i love video-games since my nine years old,
i am from Brazil and i will try creating some games with construct 2,
and of course make some fun :)
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:39 am

Hi, I'm a software developer by way of Mechanical Engineering. I've always been interested in learning more about how the games and programs that I like to use work. Construct 2 seems to be a very powerful and straightforward way to quickly get a game developed. I'm looking forward to putting out some games that everyone will like to play.
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 am

:twisted: 8-) :idea: :oops: :cry: :? :shock: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :!: :idea: :arrow: :|
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 am

I'm student. I'm born in 1996. I'm from Turkey. I produce continuous game. I'm Web Develop. my web site caki.sertdisk.net :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello, my name is Marcin and I am from Poland. I am professional desktop app developer and now I want ot start making some games. I've heard about Construct 2 on MVA Jump Start course.
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Sup im colby and im cool. :ugeek:
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:48 pm

I'm working in an IT department and I want to make some game programming at home. Therefore I decided to follow some Microsoft MVA tutorials, and this brought me to download the Construct2 engine and acquiring a personal license.
My main interest is to try to do virtual reality software, but I'm also interested in 2d. I have to start somewhere and I think I will enjoy my coming Construct2 experience.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic