The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Just saying hi and new to the community. I am a hobbyist interested in game design. More for personal use then anything else ;-)
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 am

:geek: :twisted:
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:16 am

Hello! My name is Ken, and I live in New Mexico. I've been fiddling around with game creation since 2005. Blender, Unity, Hippo Animator, Torque (failed utterly at that) and now Construct 2, which I'm very excited about and pretty impressed with! For the last 7 years I've been working on several versions of a particular idea I've had, honing the idea as each project has imploded because of my screw-ups, bad decisions and over-inflated ego. (My shrink says it's therapeutic to publicly admit to my shortcomings.) Construct 2 looks like it has everything I need to make my new version of the game work..... :geek:

Edit: I look surprisingly very much like my avatar. I, too, am a cyclops!
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 am

красавы я создал 3d buhe rhfcfds
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:11 am

Hi

I have been using game maker (free version) for a while and thought I could try something else.

Im not sure where I found construct 2 but it might be from youtube :geek:
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Yes Im Mudface

Let me kill you in Dota 2...

I want 1st Blood

Noob :ugeek:
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Message: Ravenmore can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi! Ravenmore here, grinding rep points to make my life easier on this wonderful website :)

I provide hand-painted game dev resources such as icons, sprites and stuff. Hope to make myself at home in your store :) Feel free to check out my website/FB/Twitter. I'm always looking for suggestions about what should I create next. (link coming as soon as I grind enough rep :P).

Edit:

http://www.dycha.net - website

Contains a nifty contact form to get in touch. There's also free stuff! :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Olá todos,

Espero poder criar algo descente com o Construct 2... Quem sabe não fico rico? :D

Adeus.
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello,i'm starting to construct 2 and if you could give me some tips,i'll thank you a lot. :D
B

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:31 am

Hi! My name is Paulo Victor and i'm from Brazil!

My dream is to one day produce games and work with it, designing AND programing! I'm still 18 years old and im in college studying graphic design. Hope i can learn a lot with Contruct 2 (i know you skip most of code knowledge, but still!)

Thanks for that, anyway!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic