The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:44 am

Hello world! :lol:
B

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Hey! I'm vybr and I live in the UK. I love drawing, graphic design and a bit of programming.

I bought Construct 2 during the winter sale weeks ago. Before Construct I was using RPG maker (I ended up using all of them over about 7 years) but never actually finished a game.

Using Construct I have managed to complete 2 games (albeit very small and simple games) named Choppy Jack and Piggy Blitz, which are both on the play store. The plan is to begin with smaller games and work my way up before finally diving into my dream RPG project (using a different engine).

Anyway, that's me. :D
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello Everybody,

My goal is to use Construct 2 as my introduction to game making. I'm currently using free version and at the same time taking the MS Game introduction course. Thanks for putting out a great product.
B

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi guys! My name is Andrew and i am from Ukraine.

I use construct 2 a little bit more than 6 month. All this time i practiced in games creation, but now i have finished mi first html5 game Alien Invaders.
I like games, and i am creative kind of people. In my childhood i dreamed about "how can i improve my favorite game heroes 3"))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Hello my other Construct beginners ! Lets make some awesome games! :D
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 pm

hi
B

Post » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:04 am

Hello were are a french independant studio based in paris, we will show you here some work, and if we can help the community, it's with pleasure ;)
B

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:38 am

Hello all, glad to be here. Just popping along to see what Construct 2 is all about and to see if it will be useful to me for making quick web-based games. Cheers :D
B

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:11 am

Hello! I'm a newbie game dev. Been toying with the Free version on and off for about a year. I want to learn the advanced features and publish quality games. I purchased Personal addition on steam today. I'm very excited. Anyone know how to verify the steam purchase and get the fancy badge?
B

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:27 am

im benny dunn
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic