The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 am

eu conheci essa ferramenta por um amigo que criou um jogo... ai que quis criar...
B

Post » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:24 am

Hello Everyone-
I'm here to learn everything there is about game creation. I've loved games all my life, and have always wanted to make my own, so now I'm here to learn. I hope to make this a goal for 2015. I found an article about great game creation software, and this program popped up. I'm sure it'll be great! Thanks everyone!
B

Post » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey, joining this group to learn more and network.
B

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 am

Hi

I'm dullauri, I'm from New York, and I heard about this from Newgrounds.
B

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 am

Hey! I'm Aaron and I'm currently working on a game (two actually) and the other one is stuck :c I need a top-down graphic designer (vector preferably)
and some other guys to make the game with me :)
If you could E-mail me (aaron(dot)eronen(at)gmail(dot)com I would send you the game idea! :)

P.S. If this is done wrong, you can remove this post. :p
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:36 am

Hi!

I'm Lukasz from Sweden. I've wanted to make a game ever since I got a C64 back in the days, didn't workout tho, prolly since I was a kid back then. I'm currently working on a platformer but as always I'm stuck when it comes to making a inventory :? If anyone wants to point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it :D
My first game is done - Mind the Bullets, a retro arcade game.
Code: Select all
Progress [oooooooooooooooooooo] 100%
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Hey, I'm Pat. I knew about this program for a while now, and it has grown a lot. I'm happy to decide that I will be using this platform to develop games. :)
B

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Konnichiwa! My name is Atsuko Furukawa, I am a 16 year old Indie Game Dev. (At least I hope to be one!) My real name is Grace by the way.
B

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:47 am

Hello my name is Jake Stene and I am from Fountain Valley, California. I started learning Construct in my high school's Game Development class and now I want to start using it at home. :)
B

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:02 am

Hello, my name is Kai Li, I am from China Shanghai. I heard Construct 2 from a technical forum when I tried to learn swift to turn my idea into a real game. :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic