The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:45 pm

'lo everybody!

I've used Construct for years now(still without completing a single full game somehow). Could've sworn I signed up ages ago too. I'll probably spend most of my time here looking at the Wiki trying to figure out why everything I do seems to explode violently.
B
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello folks,
I came across here last night and have to say I'm well impressed!! Don't yea just love HTML5!

Am currently using the free version (great teaser) and will be trying my hand at the more basic stuff for a while, will hope to upgrade later to the paid version.

Have only had a quick look around at some of the members work and me-thinks I've found a new home

Be seeing you all around
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

welcome, sit and stay a while...lol.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello!
I'm Marco, Italian programmer and aspiring game developer.
I started using Construct 2 yesterday :D for the Ludum Dare competition (and I will post soon the result). Felt in love so I bought the standard edition.
B
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi Harrio and thanks for the welcome, I hope to stay a while.

PS. I've just noticed the 'Official welcome thread', sorry for posting here. Maybe moderators can merge this topic with the official thread?

Update: Thanks Mod's Boardtalk2011-12-18 20:07:23
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello all :)

I'm Steven and I'm interested in making games. Before I did this in flash, but now I found Construct, it goes much faster. Thumbs up for Scirra.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello!

I don't have an idea what to write here, so ... hi!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 am

Hello Scirra! I'm Koruten. I just recently found Construct Classic and I have got to say, it's got to be the best game maker out there without using a single line of code. Amazing program!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi, it's William, from Europe! :)

I'm a concept artist and writer, and I'm officially enthusiast of such a power tool like Scirra.

See you around in the forums!!!
B
G

Post » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 am

Hi guys, I'm Mick from Australia and currently living in Malaysia. I've been in game development for 12 years working in various companies and countries as a game designer and producer. I love making games! But I was never a programmer, so last year I discovered Gamesalad and have developed 2 iOS games that are on the app store, the latest one is here - www.5minutesiesta.com

But I found Gamesalad to be quite limiting and the performance not so great, so its nice to find Scirra and the exciting world of HTML5 development.   It's also great to see the founders of the company very active on the forums and listening to their customers.

If any of you guys want to connect with me on linkedin please do so, It'd be great to have a network of construct 2 guys to chat to.

http://my.linkedin.com/in/micksolomons
B
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic