The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:49 am

Hi, my name is Vinicius I am brasilian new developer start learning about game
B

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:05 am

Hello I'm Leon (Nickname : ExerFlame) and I'm from Singapore. I am a huge Halo Fan and also who watches anime ^^. How I've heard about Construct 2 is through my education course of Game & Technology. I find Construct 2 a very good software for starters to create simple yet fun games ^^. I hope I could learn how to make quality games through the online Tuturiols.
B

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Message: Gaci27 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hello my name is Horvat Catalin and I heard about this site from :D :D
B

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Hernandez, and I actually had a username here a long time ago, but I've forgotten it and the Construct forums had my username that I use pretty much everywhere available, so I took that quickly. :P

Anyway, after getting frusturated with many other game development suites, I decided to give Construct a try. I'll be happy to see what I can do with the software, and I'd love to learn the software myself.

Is there a good place where I can jump in to start learning? Thank you!
B

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:03 am

Hey my name is Chase, but call me by Kaje. I love gaming. It has been a part of my life since i has born. Can't wait to start ;) :lol: 8-)
B

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:38 am

My name is Ashraf Hamdi, Egyptian Animated film director, Cartoonist and game designer.
I've a big and well known YouTube channel "Egyptoon" with my 2 partners "Amira" and "Mostafa" (animators) and we publish a new animated cartoon every week.
our first game created with C2 is called "propaganda" on Google play store, and we are preparing for the second one.
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am

hello , my name hatsukoi living at singapore, im engineer and programing for making game , im bad for making graphic .. so nice to know to you all ,
B

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:49 am

hello my name is ****** not public any way i am new i hope to have a good time with c2 :) and I have worked with Scratch,a game maker i intend to increase my programing nohow and learn more i have plans to move up to Bigger engines(no offense c2) like unity (3d ones) thats it :)
B

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi New to Construct 2, found it through a course on Udemy.

Sadly missed the Winter Sale so not purchased yet. Anyone have an idea if any offers coming up soon?
B

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi!
I have a problem When I put the music on a game it reproduce when it is in my pc but when i export it and i use phone gap of adobe it doesn't sound on adroid please help! :(
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic