The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:00 am

Hi, I'm Ben.

It's a pleasure to meet everyone. I'm very interested in game development. I've been studying it during a great deal of my spare time and have been working towards learning tools and eventually being able to develop decent, playable, releasable, and hopefully sellable games.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Construct line of products evolve over time.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:19 pm

:twisted: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello there!

I'm Thomas, and I've been using Construct 2 for a little while now. I've previously fiddled around with Game Maker and Rpg Maker, but I've never really made anything. My current project is a roguelike 8-bit platformer with permadeath and upgrades. The plan is to release it as a free game in the Play Store, and on various sites around the web.

I am also working on some small games based on the tutorials, just to learn more about Construct 2.

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi, i'm Vadim, and i'm currently working on MMOFPS game as level game designer. I'm also looking into a new ways implementing my ideas, that is why i've decided to download Construct 2 and try to make the game i've been drawing a lot being a child.
B

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi everyone...first time user here...looking forward to learning...a lot!
B

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am

Hi everyone...first time user here...looking forward to learning how the game work ^^!
B

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:29 am

Aquí un recién llegado. A ver cómo se nos da. ;)

Saludos.
B

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:44 am

Hi-Ho!

I am designer and now I start trying the Construct 2 :)

And happy game making for all of you too!
B

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 pm

I´m new and I´ve consumed many tutorials from here, so the least I can do is to say thank you!

Hi, I´m Clovelt, trying to start some gamedev. I like simple graphics, smooth animation, quick gameplay, bizarre mechanics and hybrid genres.

I really like to offer sprites, graphics, animations and such to the comunnity, so please contact me if you have something interesting that requires some make up!
Image Image Image Image Image

I don´t know how these forums work so if any kind soul could explain a little it would be delightful!
-Clov
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello,

My name is Robert, I am learning Construct 2 so I can hopefully quit my day job and live descent, making what I already love.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic