The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:24 am

Just starting out! Downloaded Construct 2 on a whim and now I'm making a Zelda clone. Frustrated that I can't post URLs and looking to get more reputation.
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:13 am

Hi folks!

My name's Ben and I'm a proud father of four children. I am a gamer at heart, playing board games a lot, DnD in my teens, MTG since it appeared in 1993 and videogames since my first Coleco Vision. All my children received my gamer genes, three of them being heavy gamers.

I'm also a hobbyist programmer in many languages and a web designer and VBA programmer for work.

Like probably many of you, making my own videogames has been a dream, and since my two sons aspire to work in the videogame industry, I've decided to help them on the way.

I've been "shopping" for HTML5 game engines for a few weeks now and found that Construct 2 was by far the best suited for me.

(By the way, to you guys behind this engine and framework : TWO THUMBS UP ! :D )

So here I am saying hello, earning my reps and going back to the manual and tutorials!

See you!

Ben
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:38 pm

I am very new to Construct two and fairly new to creating games overall. I plan on this being a hobby and just want to achieve and have fun when making games. I hope to challenge myself and get better.
B

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi all,

I am Sanjay from India. I am a game artist. I have around 10 years of game art experience and always willing to create game but programming was the biggest barrier for me. But now I have buy construct2 to creating some games, especially funny games :lol: :lol: :lol: .... I hope I can make it happen....

If anybody think I can help them to create art assets, please feel free to ask. I will try my best....
B

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:20 pm

I am asad raza and i listen about construct 2 or scirra on Facebook. I passed my IT this year with 3 cgpa.I am interested But i am beginner. And i start my work now and hope in a month i have a good command on this :) :)
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:57 am

i am from india,andhra pradesh,tuni
i heard it in facebook
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Hii.. I'am chanaka.. and currently I'm working on a Multiplayer Card game.. Unfortunately no one made any card game using constructor 2 to get help.. So Hope your Help.. Thank you..
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi! I'am Vladislav from Russia.
I have a bear and like a vodka!
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi there guys. I'm from Namibia and i heard of construct 2 when i was scouring the web for the best engine to build my first game with. i don't know much code and i am an avid gamer an i recently got the coolest idea for a game and i haven't seen one like it and i have looked. so now here i am. i have found my engine and I've decided to build another game before i build the one i want to build so i can get to know the software a bit first. The community seems like a helpful one and i'm looking forward to making some games!
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey all. I'm Billy. I've been a working game designer for about 10 years and I'm finally looking to learn a digital environment where I can sketch and prototype my ideas instead of getting stuck at the pen-and-paper stage.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic