The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:35 am

Hi! I'm Seri and I've always dreamed of making games, but my coding isn't the best so I'd hit many barriers. I'm the kind of person who puts all their energy in something, but if I don't meet my quotas at a reasonable pace...I kind of drop it. xD

So I hope this will be something I will use casual and for fun to create fun little things. : D I'm decent at digital art and spriting and own two animation programs. Though, I don't think anything past art will appear in anything I create.
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:23 pm

I am Adam, been playing with game design for years. I like the capabilities that Construct has to offer and look forward to investing some time into making small apps.
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi I am Arisen Samurai and I am working on a top down shooter zombie survival game.
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi !!!
I am Nasr Umar Khan from Pakistan and a student of computer science.
i would like something new and make people happy all around the world
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Hey I'm Michael. I'm a historian but as much as I love that, nothing comes close to my love for gaming. Figured I'd try my hand at this to keep busy while I go back to school for programming. Hopefully going to tackle a metroidvania style game
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:27 pm

hello
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, I'm a french business application developper looking for inspiration in game programming by experimenting.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, my name is Andreas. I'm a 16 year old gamer from Norway. I watch Nerd Cubed daily and when i found out he used this beautiful program to make his Indie ideas come true, i instantly wanted to try for myself! :)
B

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:27 pm

I found out obout construct cuz i like videogames industrie and i found out that i can make video games with this program so im gana try it out
B

Post » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:57 am

hi! my name is Mark Daniel Louwe, i'm from Philippines. i learned contruct 2 from a poster using contruct 2 in indie game development facebook group. i'm excited to learn this innovative software. it's nice to be part of this family:)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic