The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri May 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi, I´m Ismael and I´m Spanish. I like to create things, above all games, stories, characters... I started making games with 12,13 years with a game maker for DS, i tried other softwares but when i knew about Construct 2, i loved it, easy to learn and with the biggest community of developers I saw in all Google, and i knew, this software its perfect to start again.
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 02, 2015 11:50 am

Hello folk,

let me introduce myself. My name is Ruben (BrainBit for all of you) and I'm from Spain.
Actually I'm CRM consultant but I was working as game developer contractor in my spare time some years ago but now I decided to make a step forward and create my own games, trying to make some profit and who nows, maybe I can change my primary job in the medium term and work for myself.
I was playing around with Construct 2 from some time ago. I have experience working with Unity, UE, GameMaker and even making engines from scratch, but that way takes many development time. I discovered this software on internet when I was learning about HTML 5 game engines and after trying it out, I found out that this software allows me to make focus in mechanics, allowing me to get rid off of scripting which it's cool for my purposes. And a very importan fact, it can export in many many different platforms which is great.

See you there!!!
B

Post » Sat May 02, 2015 1:21 pm

hello ı see this program at msdn
B

Post » Sat May 02, 2015 10:13 pm

estaba navegando el la web y me dieron ganas de hacer un videojuego y aparesio el anucio :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 12:26 am

Hello! My name is Shane, nobody killed my father, so I come in peace.

I was born in the year 19XX, and have been creating assets for what I hope will be an incredibly rad action, adventure game, with a '92 feel.

I finally have, mostly, what I think I need, and can make anything else I'll need when I get to those bridges, but had to start assembling my game. Originally, I had planned to make this in gamesalad, or game maker, but neither of these seemed ideal to me, a code-illiterate artist, just looking to make things happen without hours of trying to discover what I need to do, to get basic reactions to inputs.

Don't get me wrong, both of the others are great, but from what I have seen from demos on Youtube, I think that I have found what I need.

And so, thanks to the devs who made this!
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 12:48 am

hi, my name is chris, i am from a small town in kentucky, i dream to make a game that has lots of customization and a huge open world.
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 8:35 am

Hi am Jamie from Australia and I have done a weeny little bit of Windows Store game programming using Visual Studio. Glad to join Scirra. I wanna learn lots more about game programming.
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 9:07 am

Hello, my name is Enkhbat. I'm game lover and now I'm trying to make my own little game using construct application.
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 11:07 am

Hello i am newbie in Construct 2. Want to build some game in my web game . :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Howdy, I'm Rachel! I'm from England and I've been into games for, well, as long as I can remember; think Commodore 64 days. I've always been an artist who dreamed of working in the videogame industry. Unsurprisingly, it never came to pass, but somewhere over the last two or three years I discovered Construct 2 and have been using it to make mini fangames for my favourite webcomic. I like to think that in the not too distant future I'll be making original games too, but right now I'm allll about the fangames!
Nice ta meetcha all!
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic