The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello everyone I am new here :)
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello not so new to Construct, but i don't use it in a very long time. I'm an amateur developer. :D
B

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello everyone, I am passionate indie game developer with the ambition to create awesome cool games. I been playing video games since I was child. I was always surround by lego's, comic books, art, action figurines and my personal favorite R.C.'s. I never knew that growing up with all these cool things it will lead me to one of the greatest entertainment field. I didn't know anything about game software development so, I started to do research about it. I read so many articles, shows and books.

In the year of 2005 I pick a school and it was there I found the mentor/professor Mr. Dean Dong Bui :D 8-) . He open my eyes and mind to a world, a complete different world. Yes it was hard and frustrating, long night of coding, hours of designing levels, characters, animations and weapons. After all that I made a total 6 games. For my senior project I wanted to be different from my classmates so I secretly develop a 3D Survival-Horror game. I was the only one who had a 3D game with working UI, Title screen, loading screens, pick-up items and two playable levels. I shock everyone.

So now armed with my imagination and great software tools I continue my journey down the path of game development. I also started to develop digital comics and other interactive digital media.

LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN CREATE USING CONSTRUCT 2!!!!! :D :D :D :D
B
S

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Getting ready to install the new software I'm geeking out 8-) 8-) 8-)
B
S

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Crear juegos

Mazatlan,sin,México. HektorGamer

My name is Hector.
My life is Creator video games.
B

Post » Mon May 04, 2015 2:29 am

Hello :) Im from the UK, and am passionate about gaming. Although I do not study a games course at university, I would love to make free small games for people to play and enjoy :)
B

Post » Mon May 04, 2015 10:49 am

Greetings from the arctic. Interesting platform, so I signed up to check this out.
B

Post » Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Hello guys,

Well, i'm Brazilian, student of Computer Science, interested in games(obviously i think) :D, but lover of games creation. I know somethings about programming even i don't speak english well, as you can see :(.

That's all for today.
Thank you!
B

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi, everybody!!
I don't know anything about coding, but I want to create my own WoW...so, hmm - I think I am on the right way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm Maciel! I'm from Brazil, always I liked to play video games, and now decided to create unlike so play. ^^ I do not have academic training, however learn a lot when I study What do I like.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic