The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed May 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi,

Just beginning to learn Construct 2. Started as part of a project to try and integrate HTML5 games with a crypto currency called coin2. Needed to see what was involved in writing a game, so here I am.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Message: usualjay is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi there,

I'm surveying popular 2D engines. I have previous experience with XNA and Game Maker Studio but nothing substantive in the last 2 years. I've heard of Construct2 but never took the plunge before. I was impressed by the number of recommendations on Slant () and decided I had to try it out now.

From New England.
B

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 1:30 am

o/
B

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 1:33 am

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Cotorogea, I'm almost 23 and I live in Romania. I've always wanted to make games and I tried different engines and software in the past, until I heard about Scirra's products. I'm still a rookie in this beautifull creation enviroment and I hope I'll learn a lot from this comunity :)
B

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 7:02 am

Hello All i am new in here.
B

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 10:37 am

Hello everyone,

I downloaded Construct 2 yesterday, and it seems reasonably interesting. I had known about it for quite a while (maybe 2 years), but had never downloaded it before. I use [insert competetor name] a lot and I'm reasonably happy with it. I decided to download Construct 2 due to the competition with Newgrounds.

Hopefully I can make something interesting, but chances are I might never post him again; it just depends how I feel. The opportunity of exporting to HTML5 is nice, despite it running much slower than flash on my machine. I should have some fun.

~ Letmethink
B

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 2:27 am

Hi!

I'm a teen interested in making games. I tried a few other applications to make games, but they require programming skill and knowledge, which I still lack of. Luckily I found out Construct 2, and I'm enjoying it! I am still learning the basics of it, and trying to develop and improve my skills.
B

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Добрый день!

Я школьник, который заинтересован в программировании и создании своих игр. Я попробовал множество движков, конструкторов, но они требуют начальных знаний языка программирования и знаний английского языка, которые мне удаются с трудом. Хорошо, что я узнал про такой конструктор, как Construct 2, благодаря этой программе я реализую свои мечты в реально и мне это доставляет очень много удовольствий. Я всё ещё учусь владеть этой средой разработки и у меня уже неплохо получается! 8-) :D

Советую всем выбрать именно это приложение для создания игр. :!: :D
B

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Hi all! I'm russian indie game devolper for a few years. Really enjoyin' the process.
And that's my second try to Construct :)
B

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello im new
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic