The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:53 pm

HI! :D
I'M SHAHRIAR, 13 Y.O.
I'M INTERESTED IN MAKING BOTH 2D & 3D GAMES ;)
AND I'M ALSO A PIXEL ART LOVER :mrgreen:
B

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi!

My name's Jacob

I got Construct 2 last year, and never knew about all of this friendly community!

I hope to get something out of it!
Life is good. Have another piece of chocolate.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello people! <3 well, i'm not good in introductions but, i'm trying ~
B

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello! I'm Dell! :D

I'm a student currently working on my Senior thesis, a short game demo!
I found out about Construct through my mentor who is working on a project of his own, and decided to play around with the program and actually make a short demo.

Let's see how this goes!

Also, since I am using a shared computer at the moment :? I'm working really hard to save up to get a laptop for school. Bills suck.
B

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello I'm Chris!
I had an idea for a game and ran it by a friend (developer) 3+ years ago and we are just getting close to finishing it up. (Adobe/Actionscript) Working on the game has gotten me pumped about making games in general so I started searching for environments that would make it easy to get something done quickly, but had enough power to add some nice features if necessary. I found Construct 2 and so far I love it. I had to buy a personal license because the idea of I am working on outgrew the free version. Hoping I have to buy the Business License at some point! :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi, I'm Jestley! :D I hope I will enjoy with this program. I've already experienced another free program like this... :D
B

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:55 am

hi, I'm Nazran from Malaysia.15 and interested in the gaming industry.I heard construct 2 from a website called digital trends and construct 2 interest me the but I dont know why.Please keep up the good thing and I hope that construct 2 wont dissapoint me.
B

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 am

я мальчик дима
B

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:40 am

Hello there! I'm Auni from Maldives :D !

Found it a few years ago looking for a far easier alternative to GameMaker that would provide me a lot of features I wanted. Found Construct 2 and more than half of my personal projects are being developed in it.

If you ask me on my opinion on C2, I say it's the best Game Creation toll I ever had.
B

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi, i'm Gleybe from Brazil and i was searching for "how to make a game" when i found someone on youtube talking about C2, i have no experience in programing or anything like that, and atm i know little about C2 so i am willing to accept any help anyone want to give xD.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic