The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi I am Metroplex217 and I work on 2D and 3D games through blender and (hopefully!) Construct2.
B

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Я Богдан Головенько живу в городе Горловка :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Hi, I'm Javier, a boy from Argentina, researching about games. :D
B

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:17 am

hello to all my name is marios im from greece and i have 1 dream to fix a game that everyone want to play it ...
B

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:31 am

Hey guys!
I've been here a total of two months now reading and more reading. You guys have some good tutorials, easy to follow and beginner friendly. Right now I just doing the projects that you guys have put together for the beginners until I get use to the coding. I tried a learning from a book not offered by the Scirra and let me tell you something. That book had me confused more than ever and it made want to give up. Until I said to myself go back to the website and learn from there. The book said it was for beginners, but they used the wrong word usage and then they had mistakes in the book. Codes were incomplete and what I mean by incomplete, they would describe a process on how to make the background scroll but no code to show you how its laid out. Scirra rocks boys and girls! I love you guys!
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:46 am

vnbvbfvbbevenvbefnvjvnjlwnvfwvlfwvlbwfasvnfvffwvhbvrbirmdwbdmvmbwvvbwvlvbjrbhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbvbbhbhbbbbbbrbwvbrwvbdbr3wruinrjbcecdbfjebrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :geek: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :arrow: :evil:
B

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:48 am

hi my name is josh i am 19 i am in uneaversaty
B

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:42 am

Helo, i'm new in Construct 2, i'd really like to make great things on it!! Regards!!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 am

HI Guys. I'm Tony. No experience in making games. Games takes alot of my stress away and i would love to learn how to get it started. I believe i am in the right places and hoping to learn alot from this group. I would like to create an fb games for my customer to engage themself in on my fb page. this will be a simple car racing game with basic leader board. If you guys have any ideas and dont mind sharing, pls do let me know. Cheers
B

Post » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi i have been making games with construct 2 for a year now as i really like drawing and coding as they both have their unique challenges. I am currently working on a 2d Zombie Outbreak Simulator inspired by The Teleglitch, Hotline Miami 1 and 2, Unturned and Team Fortress 2. I will be putting the game on steam greenlight and maybe one day it will come onto proper steam! My favorite games are team fortress 2, just cause 2 and skate 3 :D
Image keep updated on my new game: Still Human

God save the queen
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic