The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi, my name is Bence!

It won't make any problem if you call me Benga, it's my nickname and I prefer using it on forums like this. I hope I can fit in, although my English is just quite well, because I am an 18-year-old student only with average language experience at all. As you can read it on my profile, I want to be an IT engineer in the future, and before I registered here I had thought perhaps I can get some practice with you, guys.

Tell me if I can't, and I won't bother you!

I hope you'll get on well with me. ;)

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:42 pm

looking some software to create little game for study use
found this website from a bbs forum

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi to all! I'm studying Game Design in Italy and we are using Construct 2 as a game prototype creator. It is really cool but Noobs like me sometimes need help :P So here I am

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Hiya all i stumbled upon Constructr2 many many times but now I took it seriously and accepted it as my main game maker. :)

hope we will have great time and enjoy all of our games :) :)

have a nice day to all members. :D

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello everyone, i´m new here, i m making my first Construct 2 game, having fun, very nice programs, let´s play games, :)

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 pm

I just look at this forums and is great, i am going to get use to it very fast, i am trying to learn more about game development all help is appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Post » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

having a some sort of heaven in the midst of programming hell is fun. having a group of people supporting each other helps a lot. Im currently making my first game in my life, and Im willing to help and get help from everyone ouo

Post » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:35 am

ola my name is reza... nice to meet you all :D

Post » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:01 am

Hi everybody, this is Fernando from México.... Ready to learn how to make a game and develop some of them.
Let's do it and have fun :D

Post » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:46 pm

hey first things first :shock: i had no idea i would have to introduce moi

but, because i do, i am mostly a lego mindstorm programmer and a HUGE band geek :roll:
there is nothing else about my life i am going to put out there!

Jazmine G.

Return to Open Topic