The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 pm

hey guys, been working on a game for the past few days using Clickteam Fusion. my coding skills are less than good.

ive recently been looking at a comparison between construct and CTF for making my game and i figured i would have a look into this too (:

im in the process of making a 2d platformer/puzzle game along the lines of the lost vikings (:

anyway hope to see yous around. new to this game dev lark :)
B

Post » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:10 am

Hi! My name is Daniell Mesquita (with two "L"), and i'm a developer that lives in Brazil. I like develop games, sites and apps. I use Construct 2 to make games/apps, and Notepad to make sites. Too, i like drawing, using paper, and making design of icons/interfaces using Paint with help of Power Point! :lol: Too, i like writing TV shows, phrases, poems, books, movies and musics.

I like projecting and make reality of new ideas, and every time I have new ideas. I'm very creative, and ultra desorganized because this. :(

In Construct 2, beyond Apps i'm making games that will have success in the future and have mechanics that is unreleased yet. These games and apps isn't published since i start making (2011), but when these will be done I will release. I like sugesting new ideas for good and unique companyes, and i like revolutionate. I like games, cartoons, animes, series, movies, books, science, biology, music and technology.

My love is have new ideas and contribute with the world. I like be helped and help the people. I'm a person that believe in an brilliant future for Brazil.
Bitcoin address: 12DbVQJxCUqFEWWaYdih7RLRcVWUw6PKFi
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 am

Yo, there! :)
How are you?
Singing in proces was very easy cause I'm not native English speaker. May I sugest that The Official Introduce Yourself Thread should be on a first page, cause Welcome Newbiees and beginers stuff was a first thing I was looking for on forum?

May I ask where do you find my foto for the avatar I think I had it on just one site? :)

I like new software so I will try this, so far promising...
B

Post » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Life time gamer, and writer, thought i'd try my hand at making one, and this was recommended as a good starting point.
B

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:22 am

Hello, I'm Tadeu, I'm 27 and I want to learn how to make games.

I'm brazilian and I have tried a lot of times make games, but unfortunately I never finished any project yet, but I'm trying to finish at least one.

I love games since I was a kid, when I used to play on the old Atari (was from my father). Since then, I was always reading and creating stories, characters, villains and those things for when I grew up and make my own game. When I began my bach in computer science I discovered that this isn't as simple as I imagined hehe

I would like to have any design skills, but I don't know how draw even a stickman lol but I like to write and create stories, so I just write for now while I learn better how to program.
B

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:28 am

Hello, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Brazil. I've heard about construct2 from a friend and I wanted to try it.
B

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 am

♥ All you have to do is just look into my eyes and smile. ♥

Hello my name Akio, I'm from Malaysia. A life time gamer and always dream to creating some games, plus I love cats and anime. OwO)/ Nyan~ ♥

I always love to play games any genre of games, I was born with a family that also love games. I always fantasize about my life being in a games that I have played. I also created some story based on my imagination about anything think of. And I always think how cool it's to become a game developer and create some great games that people would love. ♥♥♥

I heard Contruct2 from a friend of mine who use it to create his/her own game. Idk the gender of mah friend XD
B

Post » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi I am creeperchief614! I am a beginner Programmer Using Construct.
B

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:46 am

Hi!
I'm PowerBeef and I'm new to Construct 2. So far I find it really easy to use and I'm having a good time with it.
I work on a little game that I plan to release on PC and Android in the next few months. I will upload a demo soon on the Arcade so I hope you will like it!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:50 am

Hello @Uobicajeno the picture for your profile comes from Gravatar - you must have signed up there already.

Hope you are enjoying yourself on the site. I'm quite new too.

Kay
Be a hero and introduce Project Isabella Graphic Workshop to schools and clubs.
Graphics For Schools
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic