The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:57 am

Hello @PowerBeef
Thought I'd say Hi. I'm fairly new here too and I am learning C2 - in the meantime I'm busy uploading graphics to the asset store.
Look forward to seeing your demo when it's ready.

Kay
Be a hero and introduce Project Isabella Graphic Workshop to schools and clubs.
Graphics For Schools
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm greeting everyone in the World of Construct 2. Yesterday, i registered myself to the Site and I was wondering about the Reputation Points and the first thing to do, was to "say Hello" to the Community.

So here I am. Im new to Construct 2, watched a bunch of Videos to it and was ecxited about this software. Now I'm already working with it about 100 hours and hope to release some good old stuff with it.

Well, see ya around
:D
Cengiz
B

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi everybody,

I am new to Construct 2 programming and looking forward to making multi-million dollar games with you help of-course :)

Thanks
Isaac
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi @blurtsmum,
I need some asset for my game so I will gladly go take a look at your work on the store.
Thanks !!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Heyo!
B

Post » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:12 pm

hello
B

Post » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi all. RCFlynn signing in. :P

I am a gamer at heart and have always wanted to create my own games. I found out about Construct 2 from a work-related conference I will be attending. Hoping to learn enough at the conference to start creating educational games in some of the online courses I design for Moody Bible Instititue in Chicago :geek: or games just to enjoy playing. :lol:
B

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:05 am

Message: matriax is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi, I'm Davit Masia, Matriax on internet and this is my devlog on i post everything about the videogames i develop: I developed near 2 years with Multimedia Fusion and now i bought Construct2 to compare, if all i see is true i hope the cange be positive and continue developing games.
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:51 am

Hi,i'm yaswanth chowdary,.i'm a student persuing my graduation,as ,we all had fun with games in leasuire time,,i enjoyed a lot in playing manygames.and parents scold me when i'm playing and scold like "who are developing these stupid games",and a thought disturbed my mind that ,"how are these games onstructed",and asked many one about this and I came to known that everebody can construct the games and got a construct2 application from my friend and started looking fun in this constucting :D
B

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello everyone.

Some time ago I'm doing stuff with Construct2, but nothing serious.
I hope that from this summer: I can see it in depth.

Greetings.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic