The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Hello everyone,
My name is Robert and I'm basically a C# developer, working in Desktop and Mobile environments.
I just started making games, and I hope C2 will be quick to learn :D
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:24 pm

appboxstudios wrote:Hello everyone,
My name is Robert and I'm basically a C# developer, working in Desktop and Mobile environments.
I just started making games, and I hope C2 will be quick to learn :D

I think you will be very surprised at how much you can do with C2 before you need to write any code.
I love making games, and writing programming tutorials!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello, my name is Max and I'm create Mobile games. I'm looking for the engine. It suits me.
B

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:56 pm

I don't know if I ever properly introduced myself... anyways, I'm Markus - hailing from Finland, the promised land of quality games ;) I originally started using C2 for quick prototypes just, but soon I noticed that with custom javascript it's suitable for even bigger game projects. Scirra has done an awesome job on improving it continuously =) While I was studying game design in Brazil, my professor introduced me to this engine and it was ridiculously easy to pick up =) Much more intuitive to use than anything else available.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi, I'm Amadeus. I'm professionnal Game/Level Designer and want to prototype my own game, so it seems to be the occasion to try Construct 2.
Best regards

Amadeus
B

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm from the U.S.A
B

Post » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:51 am

Hello
I have no idea what I'm doing but
I might have a few ideas kicking around
B

Post » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:22 am

I am just a simple guy, trying to make something for my friends. I go by MrShadow541, and my hobbies are simple. I like videogames, I like the internet, and I love making things. I'm a great artist (What my peers say), I love cats, and I play tons of videogames every day. Now, i've always wanted to make something... So i'll give it a go.
B

Post » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi I'm Creagh. I heard about Construct 2 from my older brother! Hi Everyone!!!!
B

Post » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 am

Hello all! ;) I am the owner of a small company and my company is about making games i will start posting games on here.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic