The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:04 am

terrancd wrote:
Minion wrote:Found this while browsing free game makers and decided to give it a crack since I have no experience in making games! Now off to take a nosy at tutorials!

Those two introductory tutorials are great. Also, if you snoop around YouTube, you'll find multiple people have made videos of doing the tutorials. Watching the videos if you get stuck helps a lot.

Thanks for the advice! I've managed to work through the first introductory tutorial and was pleasantly surprised at how straightforward it was. So far, I'm liking this software a lot.
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi, my name's Ximon and I'm trying to find ways make a incremental game using construct. Hope I succeed :D
B

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi, my name is Nathan and I am trying this out on the recommendation of a friend who say it will help me learn to make video games!
B

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:12 pm

i am fairly new to construct. i learned about it at a tech camp i went to. i think that this whole program is super awesome. i plan on building tons of games.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:23 am

Hey I'm Michael, 23 and something years old and I'm currently trying to build a game which is similar to Motherload but adds some new approaches, mechanics and maybe even different worlds to visit with unique properties and dangers.

I'm a professional media designer with personal focus on 3D and I have good understanding of programming but are too lazy to learn the "vocabularies" of programming languages so I prefer Node based programming like XPresso in Cinema4D and that's why I'm absolutely in love with Construct2.

Cheers!
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:30 am

Hello all!

I am Scott and have been dabbling with programming for most of my life. I have always wanted to make games and I came across this most excellent looking tool Construct 2! I have yet to start but I am about to fire it up and take it for a drive.

-Scott
B

Post » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:55 am

Hello,
My name is myusername, I like making games with construct, i am a new member in the scirra forums. I have some experience in construct 2, so i try to answer all the questions i can. :D
B

Post » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Hello
My name is isaac and my partner raul
I like to make games in construct , its new for us to enter in scirra forums, like to participate in newgronds, amazon, ps3,ps4,xbox, mobile, EGS etc...if you need some help!!!
I try to answer all the questions in some topics.

presents!!!
soul deception in newgrounds check my post
and the future line (coming soon ) sep 2015 probably the DEMO oct 2015
hello!! coming soon EGS 2016
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Message: frazermerrick is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi all!

I'm 1/3 of Teaboy Games, a small team of Construct2 Devs. We're about to launch our first game Fallen, a super minimal reaction game. Check out the trailer :D Looking forward to getting involved in the community :)

Frazer
B
S

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:26 am

Hai

I am newbie in construct 2.
I from Indonesia and its intersting what can do with construct. Hope a.s.a.p I will also build profitable games :D

Chreers
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic