The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:46 am

Hi, I'm James. How are you doing? Has anyone made awesome games? :?:
B

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:46 am

Hii all im XFX
B

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:34 am

Hello... I'm Clol7, and this is my story.

Once apon a time, I stumbled apon the launch of Construct 2's launch on Steam. I was, and still am very interested in learning how to make games (dream job ftw). But back then, I either couldn't find support for the game, or it actually wasn't there (I can't remember, it was about two years ago by my fuzzy memory). So I dropped it for a while, fast forward 2 years, I find myself itching to create, and I find this again, with much more success, I'm actually learning. :D

So now, as I currently stand, a university student, I find myself unable to afford any of the licenses for Construct 2, I am definitely putting it on my wishlist.
B

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Hello! My name is Mike, i'm indie game developer from Kiev, Ukraine. I begin to teach Construct 2. On my first impressions this is a very good gamedev-IDE. Have a great day everyone!
B
S

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:42 pm

i am 17 years old and i am from Belgium. I play football and Fifa on my ps3.
B

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi guys my name is Matheus and i am trying to use construct to build some cool games..
B

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, I'm a graphics pro who has decided to use his cartooning ability to make cool 2d games after completing the Construct 2 monster shooter over breakfast. :D
B

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 am

i heard about connect from a friend :D
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:20 am

hey all im renn, 34, characterdesigner from germany, love to create avatars in 2D/3D.
after 8 years of freelancerjobs i create now with construct2 my own games.
or better lets say i try it.

games are my passion..
i was so young i dont remember much... but i remember i played C64 games, nes/snes, ooh and DOS games..
fav game? mmh possible a boring answer: killer instinct, zelda a link to the past, secret of mana, turtles in time, ...ookey you dont know this games??? yes i am old hahaha ^__^ .. dont forget my most love Day of Tentacle or monkey island?..
aaaaah sry i cant choose here. toooo maaany games.

so enough about me ;)
wish you all a great time
renn
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 am

Hey folks!
My name's Marco. I'm relatively new to using Construct 2 but I've been having a great experience so far learning from the tutes and feeds. I've been producing something I never thought I'd be able to achieve without the help of mates who can program

(copy link to preview, wont let me copy :( ) gfycat.com/VigorousDisastrousAsianelephant

Being a new user means that there are some restrictions on embeddings links and images on the forums but if you look up marcomatic.com or Mr. Marcomatic you'll find some of the stuff I've created :)

Cheers!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic