The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 am

Renn Yifu wrote:hey all im renn, 34, characterdesigner from germany, love to create avatars in 2D/3D.
after 8 years of freelancerjobs i create now with construct2 my own games.
or better lets say i try it.

games are my passion..
i was so young i dont remember much... but i remember i played C64 games, nes/snes, ooh and DOS games..
fav game? mmh possible a boring answer: killer instinct, zelda a link to the past, secret of mana, turtles in time, ...ookey you dont know this games??? yes i am old hahaha ^__^ .. dont forget my most love Day of Tentacle or monkey island?..
aaaaah sry i cant choose here. toooo maaany games.

Looking forward to seeing your creations mate!
so enough about me ;)
wish you all a great time
renn
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Olá, sou do interior do CEARÁ/BRASIL, tenho 16 anos.
Conheci o site através de uma pesquisa relacionada a jogos no youtube. Me interesso bastante por GAMES e gostaria de fazer faculdade do mesmo. Abraços!
B

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 pm

hi I'm new to developing if anyone wants to help feel free

thanks
B

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello! I'm hestonfireflame and i just recently got into game making. It has been something I've wanted to do for a while and I have had many friends recommend this program to me.
B

Post » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

I saw "There is no Game" it was so cool i had to check out this engine. I program in java and c++ and am excited to use this program
B

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:22 am

Hi I'm Pumbler! Nice to meet you!
I like 2d adventure games. I came from Game Maker and am going to give Contruct a try since the HTML5 export seems interesting. I have written a small multiplayer game called Cube Warrior that I used to stream on twitch. I'm now focusing on a offline/co-op platforming RPG. Hope to have a long stay but we will see! Construct looks much different than Game Maker!
B

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi I'm FlameGame

I am a developer, designer and producer of games. I am going to start up my own mobile game business.
B

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Привет, я Рос. Недавно узнал об этой программе. Хочу попробовать себя в роли разработчика программ.
B

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Hello my name is alex, im 18 years old and im starting on games dev to android
B

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi. I'm interested in making an online multiplayer isometric turn-based game, and I was wondering if construct would be useful for that.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic