The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 am

Hi my name is Erich, username SEAC. I have been a developer of video games since 1982, when I worked for Synapse and Atari software. I very excited about Construct2, and I think there is great potential for the merging of old school games and the new social network market.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:24 am

Hi there !
I used to work for a company similar to Scirra, programming game engines. Eventually I moved on and currently my day job is writing Android native / Android Java applications.
Recently somebody was looking for an HTML5 coder and mentioned Construct2 as a possible engine. It only took 6 hours to implement a Duck Hunt clone which had me hooked :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 am

Hi all:

I recently discovered this great program by a friend of mine who has a small company that uses it, although I'm just using the free edition, I'm heavily thinking on buying the standard edition.
B
G

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 am

Hi guys!

Idea is great! I alredy buy pre-realise license. Use this for games and frendly site development.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 am

Thats cool! Hi everyone!Good to meet so many constructers around here!

Im just starting with construct this very moment. The html5 support is just fantastic. Lets see whats next!

Ive already made a couple of small games and since the 23 december theres one released game on the list called Pitiri 1977. Maybe youve heard of it.

www.pitirigame.tk
www.ilikescifi.com

all the best

jot
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 am

Boy oh boy...

I just browsed through this thread and am really astonished what kind of skils are assembled here. I guess, if some of the HighClass graphic guys would team up with the "nerds" THAT would be an explosive mixture and I am sure, they would come up with an awesome game.

I am proud to be part of this community!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

G'day All,

My name is Darryl and I run a small photography/design studio in rural British Columbia. You can see some of my work on the SointulArt website or my FB page.

I only recently discovered Construct 2 and am very excited to be part of this growing community. I am really looking forward to watching C2 grow and evolve over the coming months. SointulArt2012-01-18 18:58:50
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Hello ;)

My name is David, a long time lurker but first time poster ^^ I bought Construct 2 (Hopefully there wont be a new construct every year ;)) today, and I cant wait to get my hands on it:

[Imho, creating games is an awesome hobby/job] # ;)
Wish me goodluck

Black2key
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 am

[QUOTE=SointulArt]My name is Darryl and I run a small photography/design studio in rural British Columbia. You can see some of my work on the SointulArt website or my FB page. [/quote]Nice crystal images- also the long time exposures are neat.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 am

Hi everybody.

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself to the community. I'm working on my BS in computer science currently. My goal is to start up a game studio and create indie games with a small team after university. I'm starting to use Construct 2 so that I can rapidly prototype my game ideas because I don't have enough time with school/work to fully code my ideas.

I'm very experienced with programming languages such as C++, java, C#, a little javascript, and also programming methodologies and design. I was working with XNA to make Windows games, but I don't have enough time to finish things so that is why I'm choosing Construct 2.

Hopefully I can help out the community once I get the hang of Construct 2.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic