The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Exploring new ways to make games. I hope to show more crativity from now on.

Gretingns :D
B

Post » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi, i've not been on in about 2 years but I'm checking back in to work on an RTS.

I like to help people out on the forums as well so will get back to remembering how to use this thing.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:03 am

este juego es para niñas y niños yo se que les gustara mucho diviertance
B

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:04 am

diviertance que es lo unico que importa
B

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:53 am

Hey there, I'm Sune.

I came across Construct 2 a few years ago, I believe, when I was looking into game development. Back then, however, I was only researching the market.

Now I am back again, though, and although I'm super busy with studies and running my own company, I have aspirations to become a HTML 5 browser / mobile game developer (mostly browser games for now). So yeah, here I am, back at it again. Just finished the first tutorial, and have the next 5 lined up for whenever I have an hour or two :)

My interest really lies in re-creating some of the old classic Flash browser games and take them into the HTML 5 era. Not going to copy them, of course, but figured it would be a nice way to get to learn Construct 2 as well. But outside the world of game development, I enjoy working with startups of all kinds, and love both playing and listening to music.

The goal? Well, right now, I'm just playing around. One day, maybe, I'll get more seriously into the business aspect of developing HTML 5 games as well. But first step first: get to know the Scirra 2 platform.
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:00 am

Hi, I'm Anna! I found Construct 2 through Sortingh.at, which I discovered after a particular indie game rekindled my long-dormant desire to make games. Back in the day I used a very old version of Game Maker on my high school computers, as well as RPG Maker 2k3, but nowadays I find that C2 and Twine are exactly what I've been looking for.
B

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Hola soy John D, tuve la suerte de informarme sobre CONSTRUCT2 en youtube, en el canal de WACOM, soy ilustrador y me encanta crear personajes así como animar, veo una gran posibilidad con esta herramienta de darles a mis personajes su propio mundo.
Gracias!!!!!!
B

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:47 am

I knew of this program in >Youtube :o
B

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:24 pm

hello guys !!!
CONSTRUCT2 is a cool and nice game development tool that I found on searching for the visual programming on Wikipedia. It is useful for the beginner and expert , who want to know how the thing like object work on.
Very impressive :D and educatorial tool.
B

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi,

I'm an avid gamer, love to draw and my D&D group's worst nightmare. I found out about Construct 2 on their giveaway thread and I decided to give the free version a shot. Hopefully, I can finally start making games. Procrastination is deadly.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic