The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi I am HunterLee, I am a newbie, I want to learn how to make games, but I know nothing about it. I am willing to learn.. Can anyone teach me? I know nothing about it..
B

Post » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 pm

hi 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
B

Post » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey!
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 am

Hi folks, I'm Pete Baron, currently evaluating C2 free version to see if it speeds HTML5 development up for me.
I've been writing Flash games for years (insanehero dot com) and before that worked on all sorts of platforms right back to the Commodore 64 in the '80s.
Really enjoying most of what I see in C2 so far, just having the usual 'new environment' problems.
Possibly the biggest stopper for me will be that I seem to be trading programming development time for tedious animation construction time... I'm not a fan of the animation sprite-sheet system as it's currently implemented, but maybe that will change if I discover some new time-saving tricks.
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:34 am

Hi
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi

You can call me "J". One of my friends started making really cool looking Nuclear Throne esq like game using construct 2, so that got me interested in making one and I'm pretty exited for all the things that can be done with this program!

Cheers!
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi my name is Iohann :D
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Hi All,

I'm Duncan and I'm looking forward to playing around with Construct2. Looks awesome from what I have seen so far. I'm interested in how to effectively create these games from a more responsive screen perspective or at least understanding an an efficient way of creating a basic framework for a game and easily adapting to output multiple sizes of a game instance to cater for portrait/landscape and a host of sizes (rather than just scaling down/up the original output).

Anyhow, that's me. Off to play.

Cheers,

Duncan
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Hello !
I am Armany, 2D Game artist. I wanted to go ahead and try to make my own games with my own art instead of just supplying the arts and i have been advised to come here :)
Cheers,
B

Post » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello guys!

I'm Lucas, from Brazil. I'm TI student from Estácio de Sá College. If my english wasn't good enough, my apologize. i've never made any English class or course, just learn everything that i know playing video games :D

So, in my college i saw the construct icon in my PC in the class and became a little bit curious about that. So i look for it (google) and discovered this.

My objective is create games as profession.

Nice to meet you, guys! Let's Play!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic