Hey everyone, haven't posted here yet so figured why not.
My name is Cobra and I'm from Australia.
Game creation has been my passion for pretty much my whole life and I'm really happy to have finally found Construct 2. Below is my history so far...Commodore BASIC
- Put together a couple free Vampire Hunter modsRPG Maker 2000
- Started a fan game called Snatcher RPGThe Games Factory
- Unreleased Tetris clone called GemTrixRPG Maker XP
- Didn't get very far so wasted money reallyMultimedia Fusion
- A lot of concepts and menus created... nothing moreRPG Maker VX
- Bought a license but never ended up doing anything with itPower Game Factory
- My first actual game release: SoullessBlitzMax
- My second game and the first to make it onto the Mac App Store: PowerslamStencyl
- Recreated Soulless with it but then their next update broke the game entirelyGameSalad
- Recreated Soulless again so it could finally find its way onto App Stores
Those are all the main ones, but Construct 2 is my favourite of the bunch. It makes me happy GameSalad became greedy and now charges a monthly fee for anyone to even have access to their creator. I knew of Construct but since I'd have to run it in VirtualBox never tried it. Turns out despite running it in a virtual machine, Construct 2 outperforms GameSalad by miles. Heck, what took me weeks to do in GameSalad, I've recreated in Construct 2 in days. Really happy with Construct 2, just wish I made the switch sooner...