The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:15 am

Hey, there!

I am Antoine Guédès, also known as Yoshi! in games.
I recently followed a conference about Construct 2 organized by the BIGA (Belgian Independant Game Association), and I'm kind of seduced by its major features. Especially because I haven't strong knowledges in gaming development.

Since 6 years, I'm a Visual Designer & Front-end Developer. I became freelance at least 2 years ago, and I am planning to give a try to game development.

My one-person gaming company is called Unicorn Studio, and I am currently working on Nutsfantasy, a retro style 2D platform game for mobile (and maybe on other platform if it succeeds). I plan to launch it during next year, or 2017.

Well, have a nice day!
B

Post » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi. My name is Jensen Ervin. I just made an account and this website is very confusing. :lol: :D Anyways i like to create my own games. So i think that iw ill be creating alot of new games.

Thanks,
Jensen Ervin
B

Post » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello!
My name is Shannon. I learned about Construct 2 from several courses on Udemy. The instructors really made Construct 2 seem fun, user friendly, and a good fit for writing games. I look forward to saving up my money and buying the personal license. I can't wait to get starter writing code for games using Construct 2!
B

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:29 am

Hey,

My name is Marcelo and I heard about Construct 2 from doing some research on how to make a play former. I really hope that I can make a game for my classmates to enjoy, and maybe even get it on the App Store. Big dreams! I am hoping to get the personal liscense soon.

Make sure to check out my YouTube! (Distruminox)

-Marcelo Cavazos
B

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:10 am

Village-dehar,
P.O.-lalru,
pincode-140501,
Disstt.-S.A.S. nagar(Mohali),
State-Punjab,
Country-India.
B

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:18 am

I got all what I want! :D
B

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:47 am

Hello dudes,

My name is Gabriel, I found Construct 2 on a blog while doing some research for my project. I`m going to build an RPG game and I was searching for an engine, apparently Contruct 2 is one of the best options out there so far.

See you around and thanks for this great app !!! :D
RedNoise
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:06 pm

I wanna make games but cant script so here I AM. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: ;) ;) :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :( :(
B

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:07 pm

RedNoise wrote:Hello dudes,

My name is Gabriel, I found Construct 2 on a blog while doing some research for my project. I`m going to build an RPG game and I was searching for an engine, apparently Contruct 2 is one of the best options out there so far.

See you around and thanks for this great app !!! :D
RedNoise

You should looking into RPG maker. Its also a good engine, and very user friendly.
B

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 pm

hi everyone.

my name is yosev i found construct 2 when i search an engine to make an easy game and apparently construct 2 is one of the best option for me.

see you around
yosev1982
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic