The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:16 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :shock: :?: :?: :idea: :arrow:
B

Post » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:37 am

Bozzy Gaming wrote:
RedNoise wrote:Hello dudes,

My name is Gabriel, I found Construct 2 on a blog while doing some research for my project. I`m going to build an RPG game and I was searching for an engine, apparently Contruct 2 is one of the best options out there so far.

See you around and thanks for this great app !!! :D
RedNoise

You should looking into RPG maker. Its also a good engine, and very user friendly.

Thanks for the tip Bozzy Gaming , fairly new to this world like I said and any tips and info are welcome :D
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Roman Lisovin. I'm 18 years old student living Kiev. Programing, making music, drawing - it's all about me. Now I want to make games. Glad to be part of this awesome community :)
B

Post » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say hello and earn those reputation points. Such a gamer move, Scirra... well played. I am an old man who used to spend hours as a kid keying lines from Byte magazine into his Vic-20 to make super simplistic games, and then used that info to create even more simplistic (bad) games. I am thinking about trying Construct 2 to re-live the fun I had back in the day.

Glad to be here.
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:21 am

Hi
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:27 am

Hello all! The name is Brad, I am a 23 yr old dude that just decided to take a huge commitment towards game dev. I have dabbled in it before with GameMaker Studio and such, but nothing ever came of it. This time I around, I hope to use Construct 2 to kickstart my learning.

I had a few questions for anyone out there reading this:
How big of a game can the Construct 2 engine handle? I am looking to make a game that has a sidescrolling combat system, an overworld travel system, a system for 'building' cities, and a resource system (gold, magic, health, reputation, etc.) I am wondering if I would be able to use Construct for a semi-complicated game like that, or if I should look to unity.

That being said, my first project will be significantly smaller. It will be a simple one-scene game where you have to doge random enemies that spawn.

Anywho, nice to meet all of you! Best of luck in all of your endeavours!
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:24 am

I'm Dontrest. I'm want to learn about game programming.

Nice to meet you.
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi I'm Kazz, and i an very anxious to begin making my own games!
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Hey everyone! I am new to making games so I hope someone can help me if I need help with something.
B

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi, I have been introduced to this amazing way of creating games in a coding workshop :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic