The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:14 am

Hello friends,
I am Madhan
B

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:11 am

Hello! Nub here... I'm a videographer but I'll be a unreliable, not requested, game designer soon :P
B

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi I'm Tayvon and I heard about Construct 2 through my Media Design Teacher
B

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Nerdcubed sent me here.
B

Post » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:46 am

Hello, my name is Dylan and I heard about Construct by a YouTube video called "You Can Make Video Games."
B

Post » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi I am innosia

I created several games in android using javascript, but I find it tedious writing javascript from scratch so I choose Construct 2. I haven't purchased it yet but after some testing might consider.

Thanks for welcoming
B

Post » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Message: slinnanimation is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi, my name is Sean and I am a recent grad from the Art Instititute of LA. It's a struggle to break into "the industry" down here in SoCal, and I have been working on all kinds of personal projects, to keep the saw sharp as they say. After months and months of job hunting, interviews, and getting low-balled on free-lance leads, a fellow grad and I have partnered up and decided to break in through the seedy underworld of indie phone game development. If your curious, nosy, or just looking for another distraction for the next couple minutes, then check out my website at .
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:09 pm

William Hudson here, I go by Bill. I am a 50 year old man (I, can't even believe that) but those years do tick. I have been programming for over 30 years. I like Visual Basic, and Assembly Language. I like programming anything from utilities to Operating System code. I have never really done much in Gaming though. always been interested, but just never did much. Well other than writing games that already exist, Like I wrote a Tetris game, and a few others like that, but nothing like an original game.

I ran across this on the Internet and so it peeked my interest! I am always looking for something to program, and so maybe it's time I dabble in games and see what I might come up with! I look forward to hopefully getting some help and advice here, I will sure need it to get started.
B

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello, my name is George and I am a father of 4 kids (who play computer games). My second son loves to play Minecraft. From the very first time I heard of Minecraft, I thought: what if there was a possibility to give players the knowledge, in the same way like Minecraft, on how to build buildings or other things in real life?
So I came up with a concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP4WaLa9y0M
Someone yesterday told me I should try to build it as a game. Or at least the prototype. I am an architect myself (buildings) so I dont have much experience in programming. After doing some research, I decided to try and build a prototype with Construct 2. Wish me luck! If you have any ideas or feedback, please let me know.
B

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm

I'm Lou, I bet no one reads these, so I'm not sure why I'm typing?

(I saw free Rep after signing up, or something other, so heck yea)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic