The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi, my name is Melissa, and I am going to try to build an 'educational game' for my Masters project.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Lou wrote:I'm Lou, I bet no one reads these, so I'm not sure why I'm typing?

(I saw free Rep after signing up, or something other, so heck yea)

I check every one!
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:38 am

I'm kinda late to the party but better late than never :D

I'm John, 41 years old with wife and 2 children. I got my first computer, a ZX Spectrum +2 sometime in 1986-87 and was instantly hooked to playing games, learning the BASIC language and briefly some Z80 assembly. Those were really the best days in computing and I can still remember the fights we had with Amstrad and Commodore owners! Later on I acquired an Amiga 500 and a bit later an Amiga 1200 and discovered the amazing AMOS BASIC. I refused to let those Amigas go, even after the dull grey boxes (that we used to call PC compatibles) started gaining ground. But I had to move on and eventually entered the distorted world of Windows 95... There I discovered click and create and the games factory and was amazed with what you could do with a couple of mouse clicks! And here I'm now using Construct 2 which I believe will be the future model of how games and applications are created and it's really the most polished and easiest game engine today!
In all those years, I never took it seriously to create a full game or really learn a programming language, but I guess it's never too late!
Up until recently, my main hobby was building hand-crafted electric guitars, but I kinda abandoned it because it started to become an expensive hobby.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:37 am

TheGrimGriefer is here, now the party can start
B

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Hello everybody !
Im a starter game maker from iceland !
Just ran into Construct 2 in search online for an engine to make games in and it sounded very interested so i tried it and have now bought it. And hopefully in the future there will be some games people will enjoy playing ...

Hallfríður Beck
Beginner
B

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm Jean

I discovered Construct only about 3 weeks ago. Have an idea to a story for years, and now I decided to turn it to a game. I'll try to put all the bright colours of Brazil (my motherland) into it.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:36 am

Er just read another intro where someone thought 41 was old. I'm 59. Hope to get a game out in the next few months...
B

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:50 pm

I wanna make videogames so I try the free edition of construct liked and here I'm
B

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:12 am

Hi! Im another guy trying to make a game:P. I'm 15 years old from Argentina and i was that told in this site there was a program that would help me program my game and ask for help if i have to. Cheers.
B

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:20 am

I'm a 16 year old boy who goes to Montville Township High School.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic