The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:15 am

hi i am new thank you
B

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:57 am

echo "Hello World."
echo "I'm just a noob."
echo "Is this really work?"
echo "Nice to meet you all."
B

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello all! I am a Games Design major graduate from QUT, with a game already released and live on indieDB. I have this account and the engine to branch out to new stuff!
B

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello everybody! I'm a pupil from the Norwegian secondary school - Bjørnsveen! I make games for fun, and I'm very concentrated on making my games look as good as possible! The design is very important for me, as I believe it makes the gaming experience a whole lot better. My goal is to become a game producer who creates content as good and cheap as possible without a team, all on my own!
B

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Hey everybody, I'm a guy from Germany who enjoys creating games.
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:12 am

Hello c:
B

Post » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:50 pm

:D Hey guys!

I'm an upcoming Construct 2 user, I have been on the site for years but I now think I'm ready to make my 1st Scirra game! I can't wait to share what I'll make.

Outside of Game Development, I work as a 2d animator. Grew up in Zimbabwe Africa, learned Graphic Design in Durban, South Africa. You'll be seeing more of me soon.

Tafadzwa
Me not see bugs!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Im a simple coder/youtube i was looking for a good program i found this and its pretty nice
B

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:34 am

Hi all,

My name is Keeghan, and I am from New Zealand down tat the bottom of the world!

I'm a full time IT worker, Mostly doing Server and Database admin work as well as some desktop and sales stuff.
In my spare time I record YouTube videos, make games, and study Kyokushin Karate.

Somehow I manage to fit a fiance in there too, and she hasn't complained too much!
B

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

My real name is Aldrick. I'm from Malaysia. I wanted to learn how to developing games because...well I'm a hardcore MMORPG gamer especially World of Warcraft. I'm addicted to some games that very simple yet need more knowledge & effort to win for example is City Building Games. I wanted to learn develop games because I heard I get paid for it if I succeed to launch one and make it famous. Well just heard it not sure true. I'm just addicted to games so much that I wanted to part of it. My weakness is I don't know much about programming. Might be tough for me then but I don't mind learning. Well thats it. This is the REAL me.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic