The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:16 am

Hi my name is Bert, and I've been using c2 since oct2011 it's great I made this awesome game with it "Maze Manor" see link below.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 am

Greetings from Mxico!

Some of my classmates and I picked Construct 2 as our development software for a "VideoGame development" class at school.
B

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:04 am

just to say hi to all and to say that construct 2 is an awesome bit of kit, since downloading and getting my licence i have not come off of it unless to sleep, that's all for now thanks
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum as well and am looking forward to making some great games with construct 2! I'm looking forward to my stay here, and hope that we can all help each other out sometime! :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 am

I'm new here. I came because I have a few game ideas that I'd like to turn into something for Facebook. I'm not sure how much things I can do with your software (so far it doesn't work at all for me), but hopefully I can get things sorted and find out.

I've previously programmed the Atari 2600 (you know that old game system from 1977).
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

Just wanted to say your game looks awesome!

[QUOTE=Bert] Hi my name is Bert, and I've been using c2 since oct2011 it's great I made this awesome game with it "Maze Manor" see link below.[/QUOTE]
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 am

Hi, I am Koubo, a 27 years old game designer wannabe, living in France. I worked for a few months with Multimedia Fusion, making prototypes and stuffs (no big deal, just short little games made in less than a month each, you can find them here website )... Since I've got an iPad, I've been thinking of doing games with a "touch" gameplay. So here I am ! I'm juste about to submit a link to a small prototype in the Construct 2 "tests" section for feedbacks !
B
G

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 am

My name is roykalvin I am 34 years old AND I am a nurse practitioner by day at West Valley Medical Center in Southern California and a single mom/blogger and aspiring online buisness owner by night. Aside from my 3 wonderful boys I have a passion for the outdoors, fitness and writing.

Edit by Kyat: Removed the spam link, thank you...Kyatric2012-02-28 13:07:44
B

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Hello all newcomers, welcome on the forums.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello!

I am Addison, I am 18 years old and I am studying Computing. I really enjoy making games on Construct 2 so firstly thanks for this opportunity!

I have always worked with Game Maker (Boo hiss! ) but the fact Construct 2 is more easy, more capable (without purchasing) and more compatible made it a real winner!

I have not made any full games yet. Must of my 'Construct'ions have been tests or the beginnings of projects that will never get completed. My attention span isn't the best at times. I am hoping to get better though and maybe release a proper game.

Thanks!
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic